Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2016, 01:31 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
If James Bond or sonny Crockett can...............

Maybe, but when I tell him that Ralph Lauren shirts with the big pony are out in the Hamptons because they have been overdone to death, and he has to buy some of the old style ones with the little pony.....he will be done.

Then he will drag out the ancestral Scottish Kilt(from his royal ancestors btw) just to mock my silly twit of a niece. I wont be able to resist that kind of fun even though it probably has some moth holes in all the wrong places.

And now my phone is blowing up, with all the people who want to talk about this trivial problem....hmmm what to do what to do? It is so tempting to stir this pot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 02:01 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times
The horrors of living in North Dakota during the winter. Once a week I have to fly to Hawaii to get a weeks supply of fresh picked papayas to have with my breakfast. Can only get a week supply at a time. If I get more they won't be any fresher than them old ones in the grocery store.

Old 01-17-2016, 02:03 PM

1,376 posts, read 2,164,563 times
My husband always puts really short items on the fridge shelves that are meant for tall items!! I am constantly having to rearrange. Bottles of ketchup do NOT have to be thrust into a short shelf sideways on top of plates of leftovers.

Old 01-17-2016, 03:07 PM

20,321 posts, read 19,909,198 times
I'm starting the "First World Lives Matter" movement. WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!!!!

Old 01-17-2016, 03:35 PM

1,523 posts, read 3,899,735 times
I am working a boring seasonal weekend job right now because I want to max out my Roths and go on a southern European vacation later this year.

Old 01-17-2016, 06:28 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
I want popcorn and it is annoying that I cannot find anyone who will drive an hour to our home and make me fresh popcorn with our Whirley Pop.

Old 01-17-2016, 06:55 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,066,949 times
It is so annoying to have to listen to the maid constantly asking for a raise. Sometimes I think She is under the impression her salary should be enough to pay for her food. I told her that is what food stamps are for. If she wanted to live a life of luxury she should have been born into a wealthy family, like I was.

Old 01-17-2016, 07:33 PM

4,045 posts, read 2,128,844 times
My neighbor has a first world problem, thanks to my husband. She lives next to us (condos) on a corner lot (we share a driveway). My husband clipped the corner too close and moved the rock that was at the edge (placed there because the newspaper deliverer would drive all over the lawn) a couple inches, exposing dirt and yes, a little mud, at the edge of "her" lawn (it's really not her lawn---it's a condo, so common property outside). She called us up to chew us out and placed a dozen small American flags in the area.

Thanks for starting this thread! I feel better now that I have acknowledged that I am married to Evil Kenevil who drives all over neighbor's lawns, resulting in untold heartache and trauma for them.

Old 01-17-2016, 07:33 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,183 times
The heated pool has caused my skin to flush. I had to wrap myself in the plush robe provided and get out. Now, I am ordering lobster from room service. Yawn.

Old 01-17-2016, 07:37 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
My neighbor has a first world problem, thanks to my husband. She lives next to us (condos) on a corner lot (we share a driveway). My husband clipped the corner too close and moved the rock that was at the edge (placed there because the newspaper deliverer would drive all over the lawn) a couple inches, exposing dirt and yes, a little mud, at the edge of "her" lawn (it's really not her lawn---it's a condo, so common property outside). She called us up to chew us out and placed a dozen small American flags in the area.

Thanks for starting this thread! I feel better now that I have acknowledged that I am married to Evil Kenevil who drives all over neighbor's lawns, resulting in untold heartache and trauma for them.
If her flags are not divided evenly on both ends of the lawn I would have to fix that so the lawn does not look lopsided (it's a whole OCD thing).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology