Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2016, 05:15 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,044,790 times

Advertisements

Interesting Read

Soul Robbers!
LINK

Breaking down concepts into "ethereal theories" work real well for me---help to grasp an important topic. Putting things into a Cosmic and Science Fiction Image helps me to see what's really going on. Science Fiction writes and Movie producers do this real well.

These people are real. I noticed them around and feel their energy. I'm in tune with my body (from vigorous workouts and mourning meditation work), so know what higher vibrational energy feels like. Good vibes, happy feelings, encouraging people and HOPE. Hope is a noun that means LIFE. If you have no hope or something to look forward to, your VERY Soul is damaged and depression is one of the symptoms. I happens when your "values" are attacked (either directly or inadvertently) you loose something that was of value or one of your Values is being challenged to the point of submission.

I've seen this dynamic between Codependents and Caretakers
. Its a intangible exchange of sacrifice of values between 2 or more people. You see it in broken marriages, broken men/women relationships and parent/sibling relationships. Someone and something is violated.

It is this light-force that gives us energy and zeal. Without it, we become zombies used and placed into the caste system of the machine.

I could wax on but this writer (although the source is ethereal) seems to have its symptoms and results down in a respectable argument.

I chat with a lot of people and i pick up on it (despite the masks that people wear). You can see it in their eyes and feel the energy of their words.

A travesty in 3d ----right before your eyes. What can be done? Well, if you aren't aware of it, you'd never even know it was taking place. Someone is draining your soul and you never knew.

Kewl read....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2016, 01:01 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,043 times
I always felt energy between people. Some people who are aware of their energy and are hurting others does not care. And even worst some of them also abuse some people by accusing them energy vampires when they just have some challenges in life to live.

But in ideal meeting exchanging energy between someone is the best communication. When both are giving and receiving energy to balance each other
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology