Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 07:53 AM

22 posts, read 13,303 times

Advertisements

I'm a young woman and i've a weird story to tell. Last week i was at a party with several girls and we were singing and listening to music. The bell rang and an other girl opened the door. I was drinking a glass of wine but i wasn't drunk when two policemen came because we were making too much noise. One policeman came towards me and told me to put my hands behind my back, i was handcuffed for no true reason and it kind of shocked me in the moment. To make a long story short i stayed in handcuffs for about one hour near the police car in front of the house while my friends were talking to the police and i was then released.

Something i've discovered is that i actually enjoyed being handcuffed, it was so pleasing and i was turned on sexually. It was hinged handcuffs, my palms were facing out and because the handcuffs were really tight i couldn't move much or even rotate my hands, i felt helpless and i loved it. Do you think it's normal, because a part of me is ashamed by that and i shouldn't have this kind of thoughts. Some psychologists say it is not sane i've read. I would even like to buy real hinged police handcuffs so that my boyfriend can put them on me but i don't know how he will reacts and how others people might react. I'm ashamed and i don't now if it is normal, i'm a very nice, kind and moral person and there is something i find odd to have this kind of thoughts. What you opinion or advice ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 08:16 AM

953 posts, read 842,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaliaprincess View Post
... One policeman came towards me and told me to put my hands behind my back, i was handcuffed for no true reason and it kind of shocked me in the moment. To make a long story short i stayed in handcuffs for about one hour near the police car in front of the house while my friends were talking to the police and i was then released.

Something i've discovered is that i actually enjoyed being handcuffed, it was so pleasing and i was turned on sexually. ... Some psychologists say it is not sane i've read. I would even like to buy real hinged police handcuffs so that my boyfriend can put them on me but i don't know how he will reacts and how others people might react. I'm ashamed and i don't now if it is normal, i'm a very nice, kind and moral person and there is something i find odd to have this kind of thoughts. What you opinion or advice?
For post #1, it's a good one ... although it does stretch credibility quite a bit.

I do not believe any police officer would risk everything for that type of reckless abuse of authority.

Handcuffed for an hour ... something must have warranted being cuffed. Singing and listening to music (even if it is louder than it should have been) does not typically rise to the threshold of what transpired.

A psychologist saying that it is not sane is a joke given what they must hear in their practice. What goes on between two consenting adults does not have to be justified or explained to others. Normal is what works well for two people. If you and your boyfriend are into it, let the games (and fantasies) begin.

Last edited by Aura 524; 04-28-2016 at 08:38 AM..

Old 04-28-2016, 08:23 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,905,871 times
Handcuffed for an hour for no good reason? Nope.

Old 04-28-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura 524 View Post
For post #1, it's a good one ... although it does stretch credibility quite a bit.

I do not believe any police officer would risk everything for that type of reckless abuse of authority.

Handcuffed for an hour ... something must have warranted being cuffed. Singing and listening to music (even if it is louder than it should have been) does not typically rise to the threshold of what transpired.
Believe it or not, i haven't invented anything and this is what happened. I've not told all the facts because it isn't important for what i'm asking. When they came in and saw i was drinking the policeman asked me questions that i refused to answer, i was somehow impolite because i was upset and told them to get out of the house now that we have stopped the music. Then he asked me to sit down on the sofa but i refused. I was upset but i didn't insulted him. It wasn't the first time the police came for the same reason but the others times i wasn't here when they came.

Old 04-28-2016, 02:07 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
So it makes sense that they cuffed you, since you were uncooperative.

But anyway ...

Handcuffs are a common sex toy. That alone doesn't mean there's something wrong with you, but it is a little concerning that you were getting sexually aroused in a situation that should have been a wake-up call.

Old 04-28-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
So it makes sense that they cuffed you, since you were uncooperative.
But anyway ...
call.
I was in a private place, i just wanted them to leave since we had stopped the music and told we were sorry... I had the right not to answer their questions you know and i didn't expected to end up handcuffed so fast...

Quote:
Handcuffs are a common sex toy. That alone doesn't mean there's something wrong with you, but it is a little concerning that you were getting sexually aroused in a situation that should have been a wake-up call.
I didn't do anything criminal but next time i will be cooperative, lesson learned.
I'm somehow concerned by what i felt while being cuffed and what it awaked in me. Maybe i should erase such fantasies from my mind.

Old 04-28-2016, 03:13 PM

Or just save them till you have a BF/GF. It's not that big a deal.

FTR, You do have the right to remain silent, but you still have to do what they tell you and you don't tell them to get out. LOL

Old 04-29-2016, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Or just save them till you have a BF/GF. It's not that big a deal.

FTR, You do have the right to remain silent, but you still have to do what they tell you and you don't tell them to get out. LOL
I've now been with my BF for 4 months but i don't know how he will reacts if i tell him.

Old 04-29-2016, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaliaprincess View Post
I've now been with my BF for 4 months but i don't know how he will reacts if i tell him.
That's always a risk when you're dealing with a sexual ... preference.

True intimacy occurs when you have emotional closeness and acceptance. You two may not be at that place yet.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:05 AM

104 posts, read 297,921 times
There is nothing wrong with being sexually turned on by handcuffs. Not sure about being handcuffed near a police car, but who knows. Different people have different sexuality. Look up BDSM if you haven't already. When practiced in a safe setting it can be very satisfying. Keep in mind that couples don't have to go "all out" on every sexual play they try. If bondage is your thing, it doesn't mean other, more extreme, aspects of BDSM will be.
I would be cautious about bringing this up with your 4-month-long boyfriend. It's not the time you spent together, it's the level of trust between you two. If you are questioning whether or not to tell him, you are not there yet. You may very well get there soon or not at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology