Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 02:04 PM

4,577 posts, read 5,665,859 times

Advertisements

His two ex's acknowledge that their marriages didn't work out, but neither of them seem to have knives out for him -- I've seen much worst divorces here in my neighborhood. :-) In fact, they seem to have their heads screwed on pretty straight, and have gone on to live their own lives.

Separating the private Trump from the public persona has always been a bit of a hit-or-miss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 03:39 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
I think American Women can make up their own minds and don't need to told if something bothers them.
And now i get why

Old 11-15-2016, 03:42 PM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Trophy wives aspire to be trophy wives. They don't look for true love and can adjust their values and morals to mold to their sugar daddy
All poor Melania wanted was a sugar daddy, and now she has to have a platform and give speeches and whatnot.

Old 11-15-2016, 04:26 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
all you ladies should give this woman a chance....

I don't get the dumping on her and bringing up her past and shaming on her

if a religious person did this to any other woman....shaming her you ladies in here wouldn't allow that

ive seen so much female shaming on her from other women.....and many from the left,,,,, the same stuff if a man said it ....he would be a chauvinist pig

Old 11-15-2016, 04:34 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Give that poor woman a break, she has done nothing to deserve your nasty comments.

She didn't sign up for this nor do I think she ever wanted that (she kinda looks a little uncomfortable in the spotlight) and your remarks are beyond nasty.

She is way prettier to look at than Bill as the first "lady"

Old 11-15-2016, 06:26 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,623,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaLia View Post
I've wondered what kind of character and personality would work best with his in the long term. I've heard Ivana was and is very sharp. Have no information on Marla and the current one. And of course I know nothing at all about what he's like in a domestic situation. Maybe he's a prince. Mainly my take involves something an acquaintance of mine used to say as part of his daily prayers: "Lord, thank you for not making me a woman." (That's another story for another time.) My version today is "Lord thank you for not making me a woman in an incomprehensible partnership."
Long term? There's nothing that works for him long term! He's on wife #3. Has had affairs. Is a horrible person to do business with. Prince? More like a toad!

Old 11-15-2016, 06:36 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
His 11 year 'bogus' marriage? Please.

And stop trying to portray Trump as some loony germaphobe. He shook hands with thousands of people during his campaign, hugged their neck and embraced hundreds. And if he doesn't want filth tracked into his carpet or home, he has every right to ask visitors to remove their shoes or wear protective booties over them. It's his house.

Correct, His eleven year bogus marriage.Glad we agree.

And yes he is a germaphobe. He admits it. Its a psychological medley. You would fair well to stay on topic. And I thank you for using good manners .

Old 11-15-2016, 08:51 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Cool aide? No one is drinking Kool Aide, they are taking Trump at his word and forming opinions based on his words. Sorry, no more "cool aide" for you!

It sounds like you wish you were married to Trump.
Sorry for the misspelling I don't drink the stuff, real or symbolic. When there is no other point to make, go after spelling. classic

Old 11-16-2016, 12:56 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Melania serms to be a good match.

I think she'll be a good First Lady,

Very stylish.

Trump's woman have to like gold, it's his fave color.
Gold equates to Leo, and Trump has a Leo Ascendant/Mars in Leo. He has no earth in his chart, he doesn't have his feet on the ground, so he's in great need of surrounding himself with some very grounded people, like his 2 Capricorn sons, and his earthy, albeit luxury-loving wife Melania (Triple Taurus/Moon in Capricorn).

It's undeniable: opposites attract!

And in any marriage, even it's in the White House, you never say No to a wife! And with this First Lady, let's hope so! He never says No to her!

Old 11-16-2016, 06:21 AM

626 posts, read 903,182 times
Being in NY all my life, I'm no Trump fan. I just think he's self-centered person who wants to be loved by all, doesn't give back and only cares only about the Trump brand. All that money and not even a park for the city kids. He just cannot relate to the common man. (but that's just my opinion )

Anyhow, I think Ivana is the smartest of all the women he married and didn't take any crap from Trump. She knows him better than anyone. I feel for Melania because she's thrust into the spotlight and is now the subject of ridicule. I don't think she was prepared for this limelight. I hope she can carve out her own niche as the First Lady. Beauty is one thing, but you need substance. Hopefully she does it without Trump's influence because you can tell he's very controlling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology