Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2017, 06:07 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
I don't care what standards people have as long as they aren't hypocrites. You have no right to complain about the numbers of women's sex partners if you've bedded 50 women yourself, and vice versa. If you can't hold yourself to the same standard you hold others too than in general I wouldn't trust nor want to hang out with you. Dishonest, deceptive people are my hangup.
Wrong. The sexuality of men and women is different and should be judged differently. For proof, see people's reactions to female teachers who sleep with students compared to male teachers who sleep with students. In the latter case you will almost never hear someone argue that the girl he was sleeping with probably had the time of her life, and almost never hear a woman say "where were those teachers when I was in high school".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2017, 06:34 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Wrong. The sexuality of men and women is different and should be judged differently. For proof, see people's reactions to female teachers who sleep with students compared to male teachers who sleep with students. In the latter case you will almost never hear someone argue that the girl he was sleeping with probably had the time of her life, and almost never hear a woman say "where were those teachers when I was in high school".
Again...comments, rules, and standards opined by men.

The women are aghast (I know I'd kill the woman who touched my son), and the guys are like, "Heh heh heh...where were those teachers when I was in school?!"

Old 09-06-2017, 06:36 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Men are not threatened by female sexuality. It's a lie feminists have told themselves to rationalize sleeping around and distract the negative attention away from themselves and their own actions.
Why should they have to rationalize sleeping around?
Dudes do it all the time.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:46 AM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Every time I hear this particular mythology (so far only on C-D) I am really thrown. What a complete misunderstanding and mischaracterization of female sexuality. Where the F did this idea ever come from?
I didn't say that those guys' fears are valid. I'm saying that's how they feel.

Learn to read and stop responding without understanding what was written. Again...I don't actually think that's how things are, but if you want to know why SOME men act a certain way....this is why.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:47 AM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The best way for husbands to get regular oral is to give slamming oral on a regular basis. That should be obvious.
I agree....it's actually quite fun!

Old 09-06-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Most dudes can't do it even if they want to which is why the ones who can are considered studs. For a guy it is an accomplishment, for a woman it is just saying yes a lot. It's not the same thing.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:50 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Where did I say men DON'T have to rationalize it?

What men do has no bearing on what women do. I don't say to myself, hey HE did, so it'll be good for me too. That's a very poor way to live your life.

Women who sleep around ALWAYS rationalize it. Why? Becuase they are looking to blame someone else for their behavior, hey GUYS do it, so I can do it. Again, very immature way to make decisions. You are mimicking someone else's behavior and then blaming THEM for you doing it.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:54 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Most dudes can't do it even if they want to which is why the ones who can are considered studs. For a guy it is an accomplishment, for a woman it is just saying yes a lot. It's not the same thing.
i don't know any guy who thinks it is an *accomplishment* to sleep around. It's pretty easy to do these days. And I don't find it better/worse if a man/woman does it. No distinction there.

The only difference is that women try to rationalize it to make it OK in their heads. Men don't do that. In that way, men are more honest, I think.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:00 AM

Quote:
i don't know any guy who thinks it is an *accomplishment* to sleep around. It's pretty easy to do these days. And I don't find it better/worse if a man/woman does it. No distinction there.

The only difference is that women try to rationalize it to make it OK in their heads. Men don't do that. In that way, men are more honest, I think.
It is easier than ever for the men it would have always come naturally to. The rich are getting richer, so to speak. If you got the skills this is a great time to be a guy. Women will rationalize themselves in to your pants at the drop of a hat!

Old 09-06-2017, 07:01 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
What men do has no bearing on what women do.

But ... who are they doing it WITH???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology