Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2018, 08:00 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InchingWest View Post
Hey, no problem, you're right about that revenge part, but you say it like it's a bad thing. High school sucked, we can admit that. I was married from 20-27 though. Nice girl and I'll miss her, but it just didn't work out. My late 20's were mediocre, but I was starting to get into my stride.

But I gotta say, my 30's have been GREAT!!!!

It's also incredible fun to have a few lays with all the single moms floating around out there and then eventually just stop returning their calls. I'm not going to be the sucker to provide resources for someone else's children (though I'll have sympathy for widows). It's funny to hear that last bout of desperate and angry name calling, but really what can they expect? That I'd stick around? Sure 15 years ago I gladly would have. Too late.

Having the upper hand now is great after a decade and a half of not having it. Enjoy all that feminist indoctrination while you're childless, broke, and sad and without a husband who actually gives a damn.

We truly cared while we were young. We had hearts, dreams and ideals, but then we saw how the game was playing out. So much for chivalry, honor, integrity, and devotion. You know who killed chivalry?...women did. Do you understand now why there are so few good men anymore?

MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Childless, broken sad...who..??? I am married and have three children. We live in a bedroom community in Southern California with a school system that is among the highest in the state.

Who is sitting around childless and crying...who is it you're talking about? Is it someone specific, someone who hurt you directly?

If so why aren't you telling HER about it?

I disagree that there are no good men. There are tons! I don't really know what you are talking about but you seem to be kind of out of control. I just don't know but I hope you can find happiness. And some sort of emotional relief. You need to talk to somebody. There is a world of pain here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 08:09 PM

1,532 posts, read 1,060,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Childless, broken sad...who..??? I am married and have three children. We live in a bedroom community in Southern California with a school system that is among the highest in the state.

Who is sitting around childless and crying...who is it you're talking about? Is it someone specific, someone who hurt you directly?

If so why aren't you telling HER about it?

I disagree that there are no good men. There are tons! I don't really know what you are talking about but you seem to be kind of out of control. I just don't know but I hope you can find happiness. And some sort of emotional relief. You need to talk to somebody. There is a world of pain here.
Hard to tell if it is pain or just immaturity. He sounds about 16 with revenge fantasies.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:10 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
Quote:
Hey, no problem, you're right about that revenge part, but you say it like it's a bad thing. High school sucked, we can admit that. I was married from 20-27 though. Nice girl and I'll miss her, but it just didn't work out. My late 20's were mediocre, but I was starting to get into my stride.

It's also incredible fun to have a few lays with all the single moms floating around out there and then eventually just stop returning their calls. I'm not going to be the sucker to provide resources for someone else's children (though I'll have sympathy for widows). It's funny to hear that last bout of desperate and angry name calling, but really what can they expect? That I'd stick around? Sure 15 years ago I gladly would have. Too late.

Having the upper hand now is great after a decade and a half of not having it. Enjoy all that feminist indoctrination while you're childless, broke, and sad and without a husband who actually gives a damn.

We truly cared while we were young. We had hearts, dreams and ideals, but then we saw how the game was playing out. So much for chivalry, honor, integrity, and devotion. You know who killed chivalry?...women did. Do you understand now why there are so few good men anymore?

MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
How hedonistic of you.

Anyways your facade is obvious. You're clearly very angry and bitter. You're mad at a whole population of people because of what you claim one person did. As a result you're taking your pain out on folks who did nothing to to you.

Way to go, tiger!

Woo woo!!!!!

Another one for dysfunction!!!!

Old 01-22-2018, 08:12 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:

MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This is kind of sad. If you are finding new found confidence in your 30's and find yourself attracting more women than you did when you were younger, then use this time in your life to find a good quality woman, maybe even a younger one if you want to start a family. Much better use of this time than wasting it away treating women as badly as you feel they treated you when you were younger. If you're peaking now, remember the peak won't last forever either. Strike while the iron is hot.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:17 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,480,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
This is kind of sad. If you are finding new found confidence in your 30's and find yourself attracting more women than you did when you were younger, then use this time in your life to find a good quality woman, maybe even a younger one if you want to start a family. Much better use of this time than wasting it away treating women as badly as you feel they treated you when you were younger. If you're peaking now, remember the peak won't last forever either. Strike while the iron is hot.
I think you’d be wise to listen to this advice InchingWest. In the end all your bitterness will only poison your own life.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:22 PM

10,342 posts, read 5,864,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusano View Post
Hard to tell if it is pain or just immaturity. He sounds about 16 with revenge fantasies.
It's easy to pick out the fantasize-rs, they have no grasp of timelines. Hes sorry to leave that girl he "was married from 20-27 though. Nice girl and I'll miss her..." and he will miss her? His 30's have been so awesome he hasn't started to miss her years later, but he will. Huh.
I guess JerZ was right, this may be the Mentally Ill Animal thread.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:28 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLind View Post
I think you’d be wise to listen to this advice InchingWest. In the end all your bitterness will only poison your own life.
I would agree except the degree of anger seems like it means this person is in no way ready for a relationship. Least of all with a young girl who could get hurt. This guy (apparently) is deliberately hurting women and enjoying hurting them. He is yelling laughter over their pain. If he came near my sister or my niece I would physically be coming between them so he couldn't get at her with that anger.

Therapy first. Slow, gentle therapy with somebody really good. Get references and reviews. THEN when the hatred is gone, maybe it could be time to consider a relationship.

Old 01-22-2018, 08:36 PM

9,414 posts, read 11,159,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusano View Post
Of course we view these men negatively. Our lives revolve solely around men and we are jealous of every woman a man dates because our lives mean nothing without a man. We spend hours daily obsessing about this. Now that I have learned you are dating a younger woman, I won’t ever be able to see anything positive about you.

Seriously, though, nobody cares who you date. Date a younger woman. Date an older woman. Date a man. Date Shrek. Heck, date the donkey. A few animal rights activists may care if you date the donkey, but the rest of us? No.
LOL. Thanks for my daily dose of sarcasm!

OP forgot to 'splain what "a younger woman" means. Sometimes "younger" means less mature. Sometimes "older" means someone on one of those ads for power stairs chairs or assisted living.

As you said, WHO CARES?

Old 01-22-2018, 08:56 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,128,610 times
Quote:

MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Denigrating single moms who liked you, dropping them and laughing about it? This is a public forum, and you seem not to have a clue what a jerk you sound like. I agree with the majority, there is a lot of anger and resentment in your past, but why take it out on people who never did anything to you but like you? These single moms have kids and baggage like most adults over age thirty.

And they are hoping that a prize like you would stick around? I'm happy for their sake that you decided to move on. They have an opportunity to meet a genuine guy who is not so superficial. Looks fade with time anyway, but I know your argument will be that men in their 50's and 60's still have women falling at their feet because they have money and are still so hot, while women over 35 might as well go around with 'old hag' 'broke' and 'miserable' on their forehead. Wow.. Welcome to the 1950's.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:12 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
Men are just hitting their "stride" at about 30-35, but that same age is critical for women who want a family.

Women younger than that can look to men in their 30's as mature and stable (and we are, and should be) and the smart girls snag these guys up to have children with. Our careers are kicking into overdrive right about now, we're buying up our first or even second homes and our social circle is getting to be awesome again.

Meanwhile all the women who delayed family formation well into their 30's are kicking themselves as men their own age don't even want them anymore. Oh well....should've made better choices. You're aging....rapidly....you used to be a '9' in your 20's and could take home who you wanted, but now you're a '7' and next year you'll be a '6'....better hurry up.....settle down with what you can get!

Not only that but your selection pool of decent men your own age is drying up just as rapidly as you are drying up, the younger guys aren't interested and the older guys are already having kids with younger women who were smart enough to see the inevitable.

Remember that really awesome nice guy who was "only an '8'" that you dumped in your mid 20's because you were holding out for a "10" that did a pump-n-dump on you anyway? Oh well, screwing around with the losers and jocks and criminal bad boys in high school and college was fun for you ladies I guess, but now you ladies are old and sad and depressed as we awesome men in our early 30's are getting the last laugh (I tripled my partner count in the last 2 years and have had age differences as low as 11 and 9 years my younger!!!) MWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

You're in your 30s? You sound like a freaking frat boy. But, like I said in earlier posts, it takes a LONG time for men to grow up nowadays. My immigrant father was married, in a new country, and the primary provider of a young wife and child (with more to arrive later) when he was 10 years your junior. But, you? You're a grown man taunting women online. My dad would chew you up and spit you out. My 19-year old son sounds more mature than you do and is far more of a gentleman.

I was one of those young women who married a guy of 37 when I was 25. Twenty-two years later, I'd finally had enough, because I'd been unhappy through most of it. Kudos to me for sticking it out as long as I did. My ex-husband was like you are now: pi$$ed off at women his own age who hadn't reciprocated his interest (I realize now); arrogant at his having "snagged" a younger woman, to which he felt entitled; and, as I learned within a few years, a narcissistic control freak who looked down on everyone, especially women his own age and older.

Well, now he's the "aging" guy whose younger wife left him. He's rapidly nearing retirement age (2 more years!) with quickly diminishing energy levels (they've been rapidly depleting for at least the last decade), with one child in college, and two more to go. Paying for cars, insurance, expensive activities, etc (anyone who has kids knows how much money it takes to raise them), all while trying to prepare for retirement.

But, hey, yeah! Men in their 30s get the last laugh! Men who wait until their 40s to begin having kids are laughing even harder! Oh, and the teenagers with a grumpy dad in his 60s are laughing the hardest of all!

You have a LOT to learn.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 01-22-2018 at 09:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology