Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 12:38 PM

14,723 posts, read 14,885,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
You're not the main person in this topic though, so I don't know what you're babbling about.

Well then, I want advice on how to make my opinions more appropriate and expressable then. Could you give me the best word of advice on that? If not, how do I engage more in current and important topics more?
You can start by restraining your bad temper and expressing yourself as a civilized person with good manners instead of using the bad language of an ignorant low class juvenile guttersnipe off the streets.

That means ditch the foul language and the expletives (that is soooo immature) and stop insulting individuals or groups of people by referring to them with meaningless immature trash talk faddish buzz words that are so commonly used by habitual malcontents who hang out in political forums.

And show respect. If you want to be given credibility and respect from others then you must start by giving credibility and respect to others first. And don't insult and disrespect your own intelligence and mine when you say "I don't know what you're babbling about". We both know that is not true.

I still want to know what your areas of expertise are that have nothing to do with political society. Don't tell me again that you don't have any other interests that you excel in or are expert at because I know that is just a lie. If you are truly autistic it is not possible for you to not excel at something and to not have at least one or two areas of expertise. Every autistic person excels at something.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:38 PM

29,696 posts, read 34,240,753 times
Quote:
Just by the NT peers themselves. The teachers dont even do their jobs anymore. So I don't think they give a ****.
Arrange to talk to your teacher after class and respectfully express your concerns. They might see your class as having a discussion that doesn't need intervention. Your initial question her stems from difficulties in communicating with others, but people can't help you if they don't know you need help.

Old 03-25-2018, 12:43 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,707,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
You can start by restraining your bad temper and expressing yourself as a civilized person with good manners instead of using the bad language of an ignorant low class juvenile guttersnipe off the streets.

That means ditch the foul language and the expletives (that is soooo immature) and stop insulting individuals or groups of people by referring to them with meaningless immature trash talk faddish buzz words that are so commonly used by habitual malcontents who hang out in political forums.

And show respect. If you want to be given credibility and respect from others then you must start by giving credibility and respect to others first. And don't insult and disrespect your own intelligence and mine when you say "I don't know what you're babbling about". We both know that is not true.

I still want to know what your areas of expertise are that have nothing to do with political society. Don't tell me again that you don't have any other interests that you excel in or are expert at because I know that is just a lie. If you are truly autistic it is not possible for you to not excel at something and to not have at least one or two areas of expertise. Every autistic person excels at something.

Ok then

I think an area of expertise I kind of have is learning about gaming genres then. Kind of a fetish I have. Maybe add in sociology too.

Old 03-25-2018, 01:00 PM

14,723 posts, read 14,885,577 times
Quote:
Ok then

I think an area of expertise I kind of have is learning about gaming genres then. Kind of a fetish I have. Maybe add in sociology too.

I don't know what "gaming genres" means. Please explain it to me in full.

Sociology means the study of the development, structure and functioning of human society and social problems. You have demonstrated that you have no real understanding of sociology, which is one of the reasons you're having trouble with social communication and expression, so let's just skip sociology for now.

Old 03-25-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I don't know what "gaming genres" means. Please explain it to me in full.

Sociology means the study of the development, structure and functioning of human society and social problems. You have demonstrated that you have no real understanding of sociology, which is one of the reasons you're having trouble with social communication and expression, so let's just skip sociology for now.

That's why I am trying to study it more

I like learning how gaming genre conversions came to be as they are today, see this topic to know it accompanies my interest

//www.city-data.com/forum/great...basically.html

And maybe make a reply to it while you're at it.

Old 03-25-2018, 02:31 PM
SFX

1,603 posts, read 867,314 times
Quote:
Ok then, here comes...And in classes with a combination of both people, I noticed the talk time privilege and double standard is quite outstanding. Us special ed even when talking maturely and quitely, we are given an annoyance alert.
I must know. What exactly is "an annoyance alert"?

Old 03-25-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFX View Post
I must know. What exactly is "an annoyance alert"?
Is just another way of saying that they are expressing annoyance.

"You talk too much''
or they just put faces of being irritated or annoyed.

Old 03-25-2018, 03:10 PM

Well then can some of you do me a favor? I want you all to try to comprehend the thread I linked. See if you can grasp the concept of it by making a reply.

Old 03-25-2018, 03:14 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,035,274 times
Quote:
Well then can some of you do me a favor? I want you all to try to comprehend the thread I linked. See if you can grasp the concept of it by making a reply.
First mistake was thinking it belonged in the Great Debates forum. That sets up certain expectations in the readers' minds that probably don't point to videogames.

Old 03-25-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
First mistake was thinking it belonged in the Great Debates forum. That sets up certain expectations in the readers' minds that probably don't point to videogames.
I haven't posted in the gaming forum in a year or two, not sure how active it usually is compared to others[Including Great Debates].
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.