Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 01:43 PM

20,396 posts, read 14,667,898 times

Advertisements

I have a cat. He is not thrilled when a closed door is between us, but I prefer total privacy for using the bathroom and for sexual activities. So he is not allowed in with me at those times. Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom, I'll get to watch him reach his paw under the door and feel around as though he hopes to grab me by a toe or something.

One time he tried to help me floss my teeth. As usual, his help was not so very helpful.

I don't care about just disrobing or bathing with the cat around, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 01:53 PM

2,385 posts, read 3,672,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
Alright, I have to ask this silly question. Wow, is your profile photo really you? If so, you have been blessed beyond measure. Very, very nicely done. If it isn't you, somebody else has been blessed beyond measure, lol. Either way, that was some tasty eye candy. Thank you very much.

Yes, I'm old, but I'm not dead yet . I can still appreciate natural talent.
Oh, wow! I had to go look at Lovehound's profile picture and just wow! Who is that? So good looking!

Old 05-21-2018, 01:54 PM

2,385 posts, read 3,672,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I have a cat. He is not thrilled when a closed door is between us, but I prefer total privacy for using the bathroom and for sexual activities. So he is not allowed in with me at those times. Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom, I'll get to watch him reach his paw under the door and feel around as though he hopes to grab me by a toe or something.

One time he tried to help me floss my teeth. As usual, his help was not so very helpful.

I don't care about just disrobing or bathing with the cat around, though.

That part I bolded is just too funny!

Old 05-21-2018, 02:35 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
I rather like foreign slang. (French in this case. I use foreign words just to mess with my friends' heads. My sister is teaching me how to curse in Afrikaans.)
I often use Spanish when I curse in mixed company, but the problem is that too many people around here speak Spanish... so occasionally I use the few German words I know instead.

Quote:
And yes on the wet nose thing, been there done that, reprogrammed me brain to not do that any more!
Funny thing is that even when I'm traveling without my dog, I instinctively cover myself before leaning over (after a shower or while dressing). They have us trained, for sure!

Old 05-21-2018, 02:48 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,484,806 times
Our dog is always with us or around when we making whoopie! He just lays on his pillow, same as when we're sleeping. Totally indifferent, never pays attention, but wants to be around.

Our previous golden though was a "coitus interruptus" so he was put outside of the bedroom.

Old 05-21-2018, 03:26 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,128,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrexy View Post
Oh, wow! I had to go look at Lovehound's profile picture and just wow! Who is that? So good looking!
I wish I knew who he is, or even where I found the pic. I just thought, "wow, that is how I look in my fondest dreams!" We could try Google image search. I'm headed out to my gym and if I remember I'll do it when I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I often use Spanish when I curse in mixed company, but the problem is that too many people around here speak Spanish... so occasionally I use the few German words I know instead.
I speak fairly good Spanish for a Gringo. One time I was in an engineering meeting and we had a multi-cultural staff there including a very nice, petite Colombian woman (unfortunately married) who was my friend. Something unsettling came up in the meeting and she burst out with two Spanish imprecations, and I burst out laughing out loud! Everybody was looking at me wondering WTH but she turned as red as I've ever seen a Latina do that! It wasn't until then that she realized I speak Spanish. I guess she had thought she was speaking in code that nobody but her would understand. I'm sure she learned a lesson from me! I still chuckle over that one. Such a cute woman too! Isabella.

I could tell you what the words were, but then I wouldn't be able to post for a week or 10 days... For an interesting story Google "Navajo code talkers."

Wait! What? I gotta say something on topic.

I was always a bit distressed watching my little doggie cleaning his male parts. I often laughed out loud at how tiny it was, he was just an 18 pound mutt but he was worth $1,000,000 to me, in love!

Old 05-21-2018, 10:10 PM

2,144 posts, read 1,879,783 times
His name is Marlon Teixeira. (The guy in Lovehound's profile.)

This thread brings to mind one of the first time I was intimate with someone. My cat decided to wander in, sit right down by our heads, and stare. A bit disconcerting! Then he started to meow loudly. Tried to shoo him away, so he walked to the other side, sat down, meowed loudly at us. He had a very stern, judgemental little face, and the meowing seemed a bit too much.

After that, the cat stayed on the other side of the door. I always kept them out of the bathroom, too.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:02 PM

14,530 posts, read 20,128,038 times
OMG! I wanna be him! I'd love to have his discards! (Looked him up. Damn he's hot!!!) (Achievements: 1.) he's hot. 2.) see #1.) Sorry off topic, didn't start it...

Cats are IMO more sexual than dogs. They get their hots up quickly, and fight for it. Dogs just start mounting or humping behavior. You girls know, like your first date.

Jeez, I'm glad I wasn't a teenage girl. It was bad enough as a boy. At least I didn't have ppl grabbing my boy bits.

Old 05-22-2018, 11:34 AM

20,396 posts, read 14,667,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
OMG! I wanna be him! I'd love to have his discards! (Looked him up. Damn he's hot!!!) (Achievements: 1.) he's hot. 2.) see #1.) Sorry off topic, didn't start it...

Cats are IMO more sexual than dogs. They get their hots up quickly, and fight for it. Dogs just start mounting or humping behavior. You girls know, like your first date.

Jeez, I'm glad I wasn't a teenage girl. It was bad enough as a boy. At least I didn't have ppl grabbing my boy bits.
Problem is, my cat generally wants to be right up in the middle of pretty much anything I'm doing at any time. He sleeps on my feet. If I'm doing dishes, or using my computer, or working on art, or reading a book, or doing ANYTHING, he's all like "Hey. Hey human, what doin? Cat can help? Would be better with more cat, am sure. Here. I help. I supervise. Very helpful." He's a total clown, and I adore him, but sex is one of those times I definitely do NOT need his supervision or assistance.

Old 05-22-2018, 01:06 PM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
I never did until I got this cattle dog. Man, he likes to get up in my grill, if you know what I mean, so I have to lock him out of wherever I am. Uh uh. A little too familiar, there, little man!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology