Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 08:35 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,316,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Taking advantage.....as usual, scum.

You could tell by her face how SHE took it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
He is a stupid pervert. Pervert by nature. Stupid because he knew he was being filmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness View Post
The still photo of him pulling her boob to the side is just too much. I cannot believe how far his hand is reaching.

He's a total pig.

And he's 60, not 100, he knows exactly what he's doing.

His Taco Bell joke I don't care about. I also don't care for Ariana since her donut licking episode. But for any man to touch a woman that far around her, to be touching her boob... it's not ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
My feeling is that if this guy is this comfortable and confident being grabby with cameras on him, he's been doing this for quite some time now, to God knows how many cute sheep in his congregation, without repercussions. although the cameras, who knows how much more grabby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Ofcourse the man knew what he was doing. If Ariana grande was fat and ugly do you think he would have his arm groped around her chest? No.

The psychological lessons are narcissism, pervert, and sex offender from a position of power.

This was a grown ass married man who groped Ariana Grande and refused to move his hand while offending her name with a taco bell menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
He SAYS he didn't even know who Ariana Grande was (racist taco bell menu joke), BUT he's grabbing her like it's his girlfriend

Jesus, did you even watch the video?

It was not accidental. I'm a guy, this is what guys do so they can subtlely touch, grab, and control women. Do you want this pastor dragging and grabbing your spouse, daughter, or significant other by her right breast?

This is not debatable, if Ariana Grande was not on TV she would slap the hell out of him for digging his fingers into her chest like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Dirty old man.
This is not a lazy post on my part but rather because all of the above echo my sentiments completely. Also, and unfortunately the very reason I do not participate in organized religion of any denomination. I just can't and yes I know that not all religious leaders of the flock do not behave in this manner but maybe I have just seen too much of it in my lifetime.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:36 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,286,513 times
Pastor Woody just couldn't hold back his manhood, and God couldn't even help him.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:47 PM

78 posts, read 66,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon1 View Post
Wow. I see that the blame-the-victim-mentality is still alive and well.

It was the funeral of Aretha Franklin, it was a day to have a low profile. I guess Ariana Grande was fully aware that choosing that dress would create some sexual tension in the air, but she still chose that dress anyways, which is a little bit selfish. She can show her body as much as she wants any other day.

It's just a big picture observation,

Old 09-02-2018, 08:52 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmejor77 View Post
It was the funeral of Aretha Franklin, it was a day to have a low profile. I guess Ariana Grande was fully aware that choosing that dress would create some sexual tension in the air, but she still chose that dress anyways, which is a little bit selfish. She can show her body as much as she wants any other day.

Her dress was not appropriate for church; that is a separate issue. She could have been wearing a burka, however, and still gotten groped. It's not germane to the discussion of sexual harassment.

People need to remember that this was a funeral, not a concert. It was treated like a show, but it still was a funeral.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:10 PM

2,911 posts, read 1,360,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
My feeling is that if this guy is this comfortable and confident being grabby with cameras on him, he's been doing this for quite some time now, to God knows how many cute sheep in his congregation, without repercussions. although the cameras, who knows how much more grabby.
My feeling too. There must have been lots of young ladies over the years who were confused by their pastor doing this to them. On the one hand, he's the pastor, therefore he wouldn't do anything like that. On the other hand, it sure felt weird and wrong. Meanwhile the pastor learns he can get away inappropriate hugging with no repercussions.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:35 PM

6,301 posts, read 4,199,353 times
Quote:

Yes a funeral and the pastor couldn’t control himself? Talk about selfish and rude and disrespectful

Old 09-02-2018, 10:48 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,467,226 times
Quote:
Psychology deals with thinking patterns and behavior, of which there is plenty in this situation.

...and we would be able to determine neither from the available material. We could make assumptions, of course.

Old 09-03-2018, 02:56 AM

914 posts, read 643,330 times
it was repulsive. Men in positions of authority, especially religious ones tend to pull things like this. The fact that he was literally clawing her side boob meant she could feel the tug on her nipple. that is disgusting and highly inappropriate. But in my experience with the church, that seemed typical of ministers. The clergy tend to draw such men.

Old 09-03-2018, 02:57 AM

914 posts, read 643,330 times
I'm surprised nobody mentioned how Bill Clinton was eyeing her up and down. That also creeped me out.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:11 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,867,959 times
I think America has always had a puritanical element that occasionally resurfaces. The strange thing now is how for the first time (ever, or else in many decades) it is coming more from the Left.

But religion has always been full of ungraceful, ugly, sexually repressed and perverted puritans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology