Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2019, 11:00 PM

1 posts, read 325 times

Advertisements

Dear Sir,
My mother my sisters are so narcissistic to me and they are abusing me in emotionally and mentally. in my home there is no privacy to me because they are always helicoptering. My Mother acting same as like Queen Jezebel in book of kings.

one day i had a dream about my mother doing to me witchcraft prayers. When i say stop, my mother squeezed my neck.

second dream i was found myself pregnant 9 months old soon to deliver the baby.

third dream my mother (she is alive) and my dead father always monitoring me what I am doing, without giving any freedom to me.

What is that meaning about these dreams and please help me i do not have a right to even pray freely, listen gospel or preach. I need to get rid from this mother and have a life alone with jesus.

Please Pray for me and Please Explain me,
Thank you,
Tharangee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2019, 11:12 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,309,732 times
I don't hear dreams. I think this is your reality, and it is sufficiently oppressive to rear its ugly head, even when you are sleeping.

It's time to move from dream analysis into psychoanalysis.

There is much to do. This session is over.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:26 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
maybe the baby represents a new life of freedom to you.
A wish that you could start over and have freedom from their constant abuse.
A new beginning...your wish to be that baby.

Maybe your mother squeezing your neck is representative of your inability to escape from said abuse.

maybe your father and mother monitoring you are representative of your fear of making your own decisions and possibly making unwise choices in life....with them monitoring you, the blame would be on them as well.

Hope you can find peace in your life.....I don't know how old you are, but as soon as possible you should strike out on your own...taste that freedom you so desire.....good luck.

Last edited by purehuman; 02-04-2019 at 10:06 AM..

Old 02-04-2019, 10:31 PM

48 posts, read 33,362 times
Pray. Confess that you don’t have the right to pray, but that you can only pray and lean wholly upon God. If you are looking for religious advice, that forum may be more sufficient, as a secondary way. God does open His Word to those who truly throw themselves upon Him and desire all good only from Him with nothing of themselves mixed in. He will never forsake those who come to Him in truth. If you come to Him, you are not coming in your own strength, but in His. Pray that He continues His work in your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology