Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 03:51 PM

293 posts, read 120,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
My fiancé and I know a girl like this who obviously just got married at 18 or maybe it was 19 because of her radical religious views and if you want sex that badly, apparently you’ll marry the first person with a pulse who comes along. The dude is chubby and not a catch at all, and she was cute-ish. Always dressed conservatively which I like, and then she gets married suddenly it’s crop tops and mini skirts everywhere. Seems like the opposite order to me.

My GF has known since we started dating I don’t like a girl I’m with to dress like a streetwalker. I don’t find anything appealing about that. If a girl wants to dress that way it’s fine, but she should be single. If I’m with her, I am the one who gets to see the goods not every guy who happens to see her in public. For me it’s a class issue, I’m a classy guy and I won’t be seen with a trashy girl. I want the girl I’m with to dress classy and conservative not this new unbelievable Forever 21 style that makes young girls look like prostitutes.
Yes
"Incredibly classy" was exactly what I was thinking about you while reading this post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2019, 08:48 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
"Gets to see the goods"

Old 03-09-2019, 11:25 AM

293 posts, read 120,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
"Gets to see the goods"
Such a "classy" phrase

Old 03-15-2019, 11:47 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,283 times
my friends wife had gastric bypass...while ago
she dropped 200lbs
then had skin removed
now she is probably 5'4"...120lbs
she went from a round unattractive woman to absolutely hot...however my friend needs to catch up, he is heavy as well

so now she is very flirty, goes out with her girls a lot, and publicly fat shames him...
she total changed...it happens

Old 03-16-2019, 04:48 AM

129 posts, read 69,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
My fiancé and I know a girl like this who obviously just got married at 18 or maybe it was 19 because of her radical religious views and if you want sex that badly, apparently you’ll marry the first person with a pulse who comes along. The dude is chubby and not a catch at all, and she was cute-ish. Always dressed conservatively which I like, and then she gets married suddenly it’s crop tops and mini skirts everywhere. Seems like the opposite order to me.

My GF has known since we started dating I don’t like a girl I’m with to dress like a streetwalker. I don’t find anything appealing about that. If a girl wants to dress that way it’s fine, but she should be single. If I’m with her, I am the one who gets to see the goods not every guy who happens to see her in public. For me it’s a class issue, I’m a classy guy and I won’t be seen with a trashy girl. I want the girl I’m with to dress classy and conservative not this new unbelievable Forever 21 style that makes young girls look like prostitutes.

Oh I totally hear ya! I love classy too! See, my man isn't leaving the house in some trashy shorts showing off his legs like a gigolo and if I ever caught him in a singlet like those slutty men on building sites with their nips hanging out for anyone to see I'd leave him!

Old 03-16-2019, 10:06 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Who is this person to you, and why are you making such harsh judgments about her?

You've accused her of being a prude, marrying the first man that came along, and now "flaunting her body." Honestly, what is your problem with her? Are you envious of her? Jealous of her husband?
I agree; more info needed. Why are we discussing someone we know nothing about? Without more info, it's impossibly to discuss.

OP? It's been a week since the OP posted. Actually 10 days.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:19 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,011,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post

Newly married woman begins to flaunt her body

What would you think about a formerly prudish woman now flaunting her body?

It's not as uncommon as you might think and I wouldn't think there was anything unusual about it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I would think that her husband sees her as his beautiful trophy wife and he asked her to flaunt herself for him because she turns him on big time and makes him feel good about himself and he likes showing her off. And she loves pleasing him so she did it for him and then she got to liking it and now she does it for herself too.

But it all started with the husband's desires and pleasures. He probably said to her "Honey, you've got a beautiful body and I love to see you showing it off. Do it for me. Flaunt it babe, flaunt it to the whole world all the time, don't hide it."

I have no doubt he goes clothes shopping with her from time to time and helps her select sexy, revealing clothes that show off how beautiful looking her body is.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology