Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2019, 04:05 PM

1,110 posts, read 896,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty ugly View Post
Starting with my mother who constantly physically abused and belittled me until I ran away at fifteen. Then facing nothing but rejections in my twenties I'm not ashamed to say that I hate women now. At this point who wouldn't?
You are entitled to feel that way about your mother. However, other women may reject you because you are coming at them from the wrong direction. Try to be friends with one women-why not pick an old lady- and then learn from her. By the way, women do not equal, sex, support, or approval/disapproval. We are just people who do not have the same equipment that you do, but may have similar wants, needs and hopes.

Old 11-18-2019, 04:20 PM

4,088 posts, read 2,562,030 times
Quote:
No they hate me because I'm ugly and they don't want me approaching them so I don't. They're perfectly justified in hating me for those reasons.
That's not hate on the part of women--that's indifference. Hating someone or something takes energy that must be directed at the person(s) or object of one's derision. It's doubtful that a woman would look at a random man with hatred even if she rejected his advances.

Harboring so much hate on your own part must be exhausting. Would it not be nice to be able to come to a place within your mind and spirit where you'd be free of this useless hatred of yours that's directed towards women who are neither your mother nor represent who she was and what she did to you as a child?

Old 11-18-2019, 04:36 PM

22 posts, read 11,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
If they're justified...then you have no reason to hate them, and you should definitely take steps to stop it. It should be possible to some degree, if not completely.
Why it's what I want.

Old 11-18-2019, 04:46 PM

4,088 posts, read 2,562,030 times
Quote:
Why it's what I want.
You *want* to hate women?

Old 11-18-2019, 04:52 PM

25,574 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Starting with my mother who constantly physically abused and belittled me until I ran away at fifteen. Then facing nothing but rejections in my twenties I'm not ashamed to say that I hate women now. At this point who wouldn't?
Almost everyone would. So you're normal.

The key to successfully disliking (may we call it that?) a group of people is to (1) identify exactly why you dislike them and (2) do it quietly.
In time you may change your mind, but in the meantime don't marry one thinking you can change her.

Old 11-18-2019, 04:56 PM

1,159 posts, read 620,298 times
Quote:
No I actually try to avoid women as much as possible.
So you're not even trying to help yourself? You think you can judge all women just because of your childhood? Hmmm well then what's the point of your post if you don't want to change?

Old 11-18-2019, 05:01 PM

20,390 posts, read 14,661,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly Known As Twenty View Post
You *want* to hate women?
Apparently he does.

So the question is...why come here to get perspectives on that? Wasn't it entirely predictable what you'd hear? People in general aren't going to pat you on the head and tell you it's cool to go around hating people for stuff that has nothing to do with them personally. You seem to want some kind of affirmation, or just an opportunity to argue your resignation on the subject.

No, you are not normal. No, this is not healthy. But since you're the only person who could do anything to change that and you clearly don't want to... What do you want from any of us here?

And frankly if you hate women so damn much, then why is it a problem that they don't want you to approach them, and they reject you? Seems like it should be perfect equilibrium causing you no anguish of any kind, I know if I hated someone I would not want them to come be near me and I sure as hell wouldn't be interested in sex, love, or romance. They could reject me all they wanted, and right back at 'em.

I'm guessing the only answer to that is having sexual urges... Which is probably why women feel so wary of men, I don't think most of us simultaneously HATE and want to have sex with the same individual. The very idea is disturbing. Ugly people have sex all the time, dude. This right here is what breaks the deal for you. Not what is skin deep, the ugliness in your head.

Old 11-18-2019, 05:01 PM

1,159 posts, read 620,298 times
Quote:
I guess I'm the crazy one for perceiving my mother beating me for noreason is wrong?
Now you're just making things up. You're not trying to open your mind. So just stop.

Old 11-18-2019, 05:03 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
It's not really women that this poster hates.

It's the male in the mirror.

Old 11-18-2019, 05:08 PM

8 posts, read 5,630 times
No. Women aren’t into you because you aren’t physically or mentally attractive to them. You probably are attractive to some women, just not the ones you want. That’s fine but it doesn’t justify hating all b!tvhes. Just live the best life you can and you will eventually find someone you can F whom you actually want to. Maybe even if just once. But no, hating women isn’t justified. The ones that rejected you, I know how painful it is, so just cut them out of your universe. Delete them from your life so there’s nothing of them left to hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology