Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 01:44 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,580,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Don't worry...he can't conquer anyone with a mind of their own.

It's not that he can conquer anybody with his stories.....BUT he said his reason for coming here is to harass & troll basically.....& said he had no empathy...even calls himself a psychopath. That's disturbing....& people like that can be cyberstalkers & get obsessed & escalate.......& cause harm in various ways. It's very disturbing IMO & enough to take note.....1/4th of the male prison population are psychopaths!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2019, 01:54 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
I don't find any of his post to be harassing nor trolling. I enjoy reading his posts..sorry you feel that way. Maybe you should just not read posts from him.

Old 12-07-2019, 03:38 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,260,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelato View Post
Bret Weinstein has this really interesting video where he argues that there is range of sociopathology and we all have it to some degree or another. If you get a chance You might really enjoy this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Ftipn4fyI
I did not see the video but I am pretty well certain that all of us humans have a psychological/mental/social situation that others see as problematic. Jesus is said to be without flaw, I figure he dealt perfectly with humans, but was put to death by others.

Old 12-07-2019, 04:37 PM

8,666 posts, read 3,866,412 times
Quote:
I don't find any of his post to be harassing nor trolling. I enjoy reading his posts..sorry you feel that way. Maybe you should just not read posts from him.
It's not 'any of his posts' which are being discussed in this thread, however; it's this one (and his own description of what he does.

Old 12-07-2019, 05:55 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
OP, in the olden days, you would be an inpatient. Lucky for you, in today's world, you are no more than a garden variety narcissist. Ho hum.

Old 12-09-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
It's not 'any of his posts' which are being discussed in this thread, however; it's this one (and his own description of what he does.
Quite aware that it's THIS post you're only interested in responding to...your prerogative, just as it is mine to refer to his other posts...in his defense.
Sorry if that bothers you

Old 12-09-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Quite aware that it's THIS post you're only interested in responding to...your prerogative, just as it is mine to refer to his other posts...in his defense.
Sorry if that bothers you
No problem - it doesn't bother me. I was merely pointing out his other posts are irrelevant in a discussion about this post and topic.

Old 12-14-2019, 03:00 PM

I disagree...his previous posts are very relevant as they evidence Clintone to be someone with a great imagination..polite, and certainly (in my opinion) not a psychopath...people can fear his posts, but not all readers will perceive his comments as threatening or hostile....I know I don't....and that includes "this post and topic".

Old 12-14-2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
I disagree...his previous posts are very relevant as they evidence Clintone to be someone with a great imagination..polite, and certainly (in my opinion) not a psychopath...people can fear his posts, but not all readers will perceive his comments as threatening or hostile....I know I don't....and that includes "this post and topic".
Many people don't know him as you apparently do (or know his other posts); therefore, it's only possible for us to assess what he has written in this particular thread i.e. comparing himself to a psychopath, 'faking' being suicidal as a 'game', his desire to 'conquer' people in this forum and so on.

You don't need 'evidence' the OP has a great imagination or is polite as a way to defend him - lol; rather, weigh his words and respond as anyone would do in any thread. What do you think of 'conquering' as a reason to post or 'faking being suicidal' as a game? What's your take (or anyone's), per the thread?

The topic is (noting) psychological behavior (as it's interpreted in OP's post, in this case) - not whether the OP is 'polite' in other threads.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
Many people don't know him as you apparently do (or know his other posts); therefore, it's only possible for us to assess what he has written in this particular thread i.e. comparing himself to a psychopath, 'faking' being suicidal as a 'game', his desire to 'conquer' people in this forum and so on.

What's your take (or anyone's), per the thread?
My take is that he's playing with peoples minds...it's a game to him.
I don't feel it's indicative of psychopathy though..I see it all around..

To me it just reaffirms the old adage "never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology