Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 02:06 PM

13 posts, read 6,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOrdinaryCitizen View Post
You mentioned that guy turned the other way, looked like he was avoiding you, that was a good thing. He knew he was doing the wrong thing to you, and now he feels shamed, he does not want to face you. It could be worse if he approached you and bullied you again.
Thats what i said to myself too he felt shame , because he was shocked.

"if he approached you and bullied you again"
he won't dare to bully me again because as i said in that time i was (religious..good..innocent), but now im changed and he is the one that should feel fear if i will revenge on him.

thanks for your replies !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2019, 02:36 PM

23,250 posts, read 18,751,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipnono View Post
Thats what i said to myself too he felt shame , because he was shocked.

"if he approached you and bullied you again"
he won't dare to bully me again because as i said in that time i was (religious..good..innocent), but now im changed and he is the one that should feel fear if i will revenge on him.

thanks for your replies !
Don't "revenge upon" anyone. Nothing in this situation warrants revenge or even instilling fear in someone else. That's ridiculous! Two wrongs don't make a right. Now you sound obsessed.

Old 12-30-2019, 10:38 PM

17,530 posts, read 13,320,341 times
Quote:
hi everyone i am a 22years old guy,

when i was 17yo in high school i had some problems with a classmate , he was calling "gay" and insulting me with bad words , that time i didn't know what to do also i was so religious that i can't insulting him back and i didn't want to make troubles in school.

A day i was alone next to the stairs and he came with his best friend and a girl (they both were classemates too), then he told the girl to make me smell something from her hand but she didn't want first time (i had a good relation with her) he told her the second time and she put her hand so close to my nose but i don't remember if i smell or not because i was anxious.

in that time i thought he wanted me to smell a female's perfum to test me if i am a gay or not.also i didn't tell my family or anyone about all this.

Just a month ago i had seen his best friend in my way home , and i was shocked because he was coming my way then when he noticed me he stopped and turned the other side to not show his face (like if he was afraid that i will notice him but anyways i did).

now i am so obssesed about what they did make me smell that day ,and if it was something bad or not.

I don't know what should i do , and if i need to revenge on them or it's not that big deal and i just need to forget it all ?

Please help, i need advices.

Oh My God, MOVE ON!

Old 12-31-2019, 06:15 AM

Mod cut: Quoted post deleted.

English is my third language , i'm glad you understood some of it ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Don't "revenge upon" anyone. Nothing in this situation warrants revenge or even instilling fear in someone else. That's ridiculous! Two wrongs don't make a right. Now you sound obsessed.
Thanks guys for replies and support! i will do my best to forget it all and i hope not seeing him again.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-31-2019 at 12:03 PM..

Old 12-31-2019, 10:49 AM

9,512 posts, read 6,092,135 times
Liking the smell of women's perfume does not make anyone gay. If I where perfume (rarely) I sorta hope all will like the smell of it.

My daughters buy men's deodorant because they hate that 'powder fresh' smell that ladies deodorant smells like. They are not gay. Well; one is bi but so what? I have three daughters & they all prefer the masculine scents.

Old 12-31-2019, 11:12 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,711,653 times
OP, do you understand what being "gay" actually is? And that it's not really a bad thing to be?

Old 12-31-2019, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
OP, do you understand what being "gay" actually is? And that it's not really a bad thing to be?
hmm i think so but you can tell me more if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Liking the smell of women's perfume does not make anyone gay. If I where perfume (rarely) I sorta hope all will like the smell of it.

My daughters buy men's deodorant because they hate that 'powder fresh' smell that ladies deodorant smells like. They are not gay. Well; one is bi but so what? I have three daughters & they all prefer the masculine scents.
ohh idk she put her hand next to my nose , idk what they meant , and i heard him calling "gay" again and shooting and flaming with swear words.

tho if you rly don't mind me if i ask this,can you tell me how did you know that one of your daughters is bi ?

Last edited by hipnono; 12-31-2019 at 10:03 PM..

Old 12-31-2019, 10:42 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,242,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Oh My God, MOVE ON!
This.

Man, let it go already.

Old 01-02-2020, 01:13 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,269,573 times
Quote:

Just a month ago i had seen his best friend in my way home , and i was shocked because he was coming my way then when he noticed me he stopped and turned the other side to not show his face (like if he was afraid that i will notice him but anyways i did).

now i am so obssesed about what they did make me smell that day ,and if it was something bad or not.

I don't know what should i do , and if i need to revenge on them or it's not that big deal and i just need to forget it all ?

Please help, i need advices.
His best friend couldn't show his face to you because he was ashamed..of HIMSELF!
There's nothing you should do...just put it out of your mind and go on with your life..you can make it what you want.
Look to the future...don't dwell in the past.

Many people when they reach maturity (his best friend)regret some of the silly things they did in the past.
Just let it go...it's not a problem...you did nothing wrong...be happy.

Old 01-02-2020, 02:13 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,711,653 times
Quote:
tho if you rly don't mind me if i ask this,can you tell me how did you know that one of your daughters is bi ?
How would she not know? Mothers and children normally discuss these things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology