Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2022, 04:48 PM

9,447 posts, read 5,208,974 times

Advertisements

She's just gross.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2022, 05:31 PM

7,049 posts, read 4,816,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
She's just gross.
Agreed.

Old 02-14-2022, 06:40 PM

2,161 posts, read 1,151,943 times
Yuck. She is scary looking! There is a whole community of men and women that are into doing these type of extreme grotesques to their bodies. I just saw a story about a guy who looks like a disney character. And another guy who's butt implants may be bigger than that girls.

Old 02-14-2022, 07:18 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,641,732 times
Awful. Her butt looks like a huge tumor!

Old 02-14-2022, 08:44 PM

3,264 posts, read 1,743,884 times
Candidly, she looks bizarre.

Old 02-14-2022, 11:56 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,287 times
She's obviously mentally ill.

Old 02-15-2022, 01:07 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,741,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Tho ppl like her that suffer from apparent mental illness is why reputable cosmetic & plastic surgeons want a psychological evaluation so they are sure their patients can give informed consent.

When I see stuff like this^^….I wonder who is performing the procedures. IMO somebody needs to shine the light on them.
I agree she was on our Good Morning programme doing a sexy dance routine .. well she thought it was sexy and the hosts were laughing..I actually felt sorry for the woman, doesnt she have family to help her..or a friend.. What too are these cosmetic surgeons thinking ,have they no scruples.. the woman needs serious help... https://www.whattolaugh.com/natasha-...ore-surgery-2/

Old 02-15-2022, 03:52 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,448,254 times
I suppose in her mind that endorsing products and getting one hit wonder shots is her idea of Glamour.
Ironically she has done fashion shots for "fashion Nova Curve" - which is a sporting brand of attire. Something is just terribly WRONG on so many levels with that sideways marketing.

She was born in serbia, residing in sweden currently.

Her intellect though is above average so she does have that fairing for her.

Her physique appeals to the "mass'es" I suppose ( )

Excessive procedures such as these are going to encourage clotting and later health maladies.

Her concept of scared should be a wake up call. Its not that she "intimidates" gents. Its that such a look is terrifying to the first viewer.

Old 02-15-2022, 05:40 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,458,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
ITA it’s awful…but IMO this has nothing to do with Fashion & Beauty. Anybody with common sense can see it’s a mental health issue. She needs help. Ppl are cruel.
edit: It’s like making fun of a super skinny woman with anorexia nervosa that sees herself as fat.
Ofc they are scared of her…she isn’t well. I feel so sorry for her.
TashaPosh is right. And I credit her for expressing compassion. This woman has mental health issues and the media is taking advantage of it and using it for sensationalism.

The woman is making a fool and laughing stock out of herself because whatever is wrong with her is out of control. She needs help. It is sad that she has no one to step in and intervene.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:15 AM

9,297 posts, read 4,574,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
TashaPosh is right. And I credit her for expressing compassion. This woman has mental health issues and the media is taking advantage of it and using it for sensationalism.

The woman is making a fool and laughing stock out of herself because whatever is wrong with her is out of control. She needs help. It is sad that she has no one to step in and intervene.

Thank you. ITA she may have no one to step in BUT even if she does…that doesn’t mean they will be able to help if they want to because she thinks she looks good & doesn’t believe there is a problem. But mental illness or a body dysmorphic disorder shouldn’t be a “laughing stock” in the 1st place or anything about Fashion & Beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I agree she was on our Good Morning programme doing a sexy dance routine .. well she thought it was sexy and the hosts were laughing..I actually felt sorry for the woman, doesnt she have family to help her..or a friend.. What too are these cosmetic surgeons thinking ,have they no scruples.. the woman needs serious help...

I’m they would have her on Good Morning America. There are many scrupulous plastic surgeons ofc but that’s what I think. Who is doing these procedures? IMO….that should have been the subject of GMA.

I don’t know how ppl who laugh at her or mental illness feel good about themselves tho. They are just bullies IMO. It’s the same as gawking & laughing at a developmentally slow person. Who does that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology