Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2022, 07:40 PM

1,483 posts, read 684,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
So it was all about his LOOKS, and yet you are sad now because he didn't want to jump your bones and you feel like you "missed out"?

I mean, seriously, are you 16? This is very bizarre to me as I think you are in your late 40s.

And you wrote about how incredibly shallow he was, just talking about himself and gossiping about whom he liked and whom he didn't.

But somehow you found that attractive.

Wow. Maybe you deserve each other.

=====

P.S. I know I might sound mean, and that's not intentional ... but the OP is in her late 40s and somehow she found this shallow, narcissistic man who likes to date women 20 years younger than he is -- ATTRACTIVE? What on earth is attractive about someone like that?
Thank you. Good to see we have some SANE folks here.

BTW, you are not 'mean'. According to the NJ State Handbook (TM), you're actually more on the gentle side.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:43 PM

531 posts, read 425,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euskalherria View Post
Better start reading then as the thread is currently 3 pages long... won't take much of your time.

Anyway... he doesn't look too good for 48... looks like he's a smoker... deffo a looks-killer in addition to being a lungs-killer.
Sorry, I’d hardly call this emotional cheating. My husband and I met Mila Kunis, he thought she was stunning and was totally enamored and so was I! The girl is a babe! Let’s be honest—OP will never see him or talk to him again. If this was the local bank teller or someone in her town that she has access to that would be one thing, but it’s Stephen Dorff for chrissakes! I don’t think there’s any form of cheating going on. It’s someone who met their celeb crush and that’s it.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:47 PM

61,694 posts, read 87,077,794 times
Oh, there is much more to it.. . ^^^
https://www.city-data.com/forum/cele...u-go-meet.html

And here is this "hot" celebrity: ( warning: language)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Dorff
(not hot looking to me, sorry)

And this is a LOL tidbit:
https://www.towleroad.com/2006/06/stephen_dorff_i/

Old 03-13-2022, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy11 View Post
Sorry, I’d hardly call this emotional cheating. My husband and I met Mila Kunis, he thought she was stunning and was totally enamored and so was I! The girl is a babe! Let’s be honest—OP will never see him or talk to him again. If this was the local bank teller or someone in her town that she has access to that would be one thing, but it’s Stephen Dorff for chrissakes! I don’t think there’s any form of cheating going on. It’s someone who met their celeb crush and that’s it.
Did you miss the part that the OP is married?

And... I do not recall seeing anything about her hubby knowing about any of this.

Yes, the OP may never see him again BUT she appears to be having some sort of mental 'crisis' over the whole damn thing. Did you miss that too???

Your story and the OP's are not in the same stadium, sorry.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Oh, there is much more to it.. . ^^^
https://www.city-data.com/forum/cele...u-go-meet.html

And here is this "hot" celebrity:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Dorff
(not hot looking to me, sorry)
Well, like I said, not too 'hawt' for 48. I'm 53, and I've got him beat in the looks dept - and other depts, it seems - by many country miles.

I call 'em as they are.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:53 PM

531 posts, read 425,231 times
Wait a minute—I just thought of something. Did it ever occur to anyone that OP is either Stephen Dorff himself or one of his paid PR shills? Celebs definitely pay PR people to post on forums like this to drum up publicity all the time.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy11 View Post
Wait a minute—I just thought of something. Did it ever occur to anyone that OP is either Stephen Dorff himself or one of his paid PR shills? Celebs definitely pay PR people to post on forums like this to drum up publicity all the time.
LOL... if so, he's failing overall.

Yes, I know. We had a dimwitted 'president' who pulled that crap.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:57 PM

585 posts, read 495,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
So it was all about his LOOKS, and yet you are sad now because he didn't want to jump your bones and you feel like you "missed out"?

I mean, seriously, are you 16? This is very bizarre to me as I think you are in your late 40s.
Where did I say I was sad he didn’t want to jump my bones. He wasn’t hooking up with anyone. He hung with us and then needed to fly out that evening.

Old 03-13-2022, 07:58 PM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euskalherria View Post
Did you miss the part that the OP is married?

And... I do not recall seeing anything about her hubby knowing about any of this.
Do you think the OP went out of town for the weekend and just didn't tell her husband?

A friend of mine is a big fan of the show Supernatural, and there used to be conventions in various cities. She'd go with a few of her girlfriends, they'd do karaoke and get pictures with all of the young actors they thought were cute, and they'd go home to their families happy.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
Where did I say I was sad he didn’t want to jump my bones. He wasn’t hooking up with anyone. He hung with us and then needed to fly out that evening.
So why are you distressed? What's going on?

Does your hubby know about all this? If not, why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology