Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2022, 08:04 PM

585 posts, read 495,017 times

Advertisements

He knows. He isn’t jealous

Old 03-13-2022, 08:08 PM

1,483 posts, read 683,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layden85 View Post
He knows. He isn’t jealous
Does he know that you are having a 'crisis' over it... or are you carefully keeping that 'present' safely tucked away out of his reach?

Old 03-13-2022, 08:17 PM

531 posts, read 424,880 times
I just went back and read the other posts. It’s a Stephen Dorff PR shill. My college roommate works for a big PR agency in NYC. She told me celebs absolutely pay for paid shills to post on places like here, the Daily Mait, etc.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:17 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,062,046 times
Quote:
Where did I say I was sad he didn’t want to jump my bones. He wasn’t hooking up with anyone. He hung with us and then needed to fly out that evening.
Um, you pretty much said it here, in your very first post in this thread ...

Quote:
At a convention. He was so normal and funny. Talked to us a lot. Hung out at the bar with us. Just sat at a table and talked to us until he had to leave. So much eye contact. So hot at 48. Said he wanted to keep in touch (it was me and 2 other fans I met online) one gave him gifts and her info and he said he would contact her and for her to contact us because he liked us and we had a good energy. Yeah he was a little drunk by then but he was just so cool. Now I can’t stop tearing up when I think about it. Maybe a mix of happiness that it happened. Sad that is over. And that I’m was just so attracted to him and will never know what it’s like. I’m married but he wouldn’t be into me or the other fans considering he dates women 20 years younger.
You are "just so attracted to him" and "will never know what it's like" because "he wouldn't be into [you] ... considering he dates women 20 years younger."

I guess you forgot what you wrote?

But THAT is what I was responding to.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euskalherria View Post
Does he know that you are having a 'crisis' over it... or are you carefully keeping that 'present' safely tucked away out of his reach?
He saw me crying. He just said you should be happy. I said it’s like coming off of a high. Which is true.
And it isn’t just about how hot he is. Although his smile is just so sexy. I just didn’t except to talk to him as much as I did. To get the eye contact. How nice and funny he was.

Maybe we stroked his ego but if he can get young model types why would normal 40’s something give him an ego boost?

Old 03-13-2022, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Um, you pretty much said it here, in your very first post in this thread ...

You are "just so attracted to him" and "will never know what it's like" because "he wouldn't be into [you] ... considering he dates women 20 years younger."

I guess you forgot what you wrote?

But THAT is what I was responding to.
That’s not what I meant. I never would except him to want me or anyone at that convention. I just didn’t expect to find him even more attractive in person.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:23 PM

1,483 posts, read 683,997 times
Quote:
He saw me crying. He just said you should be happy. I said it’s like coming off of a high. Which is true.
And it isn’t just about how hot he is. Although his smile is just so sexy. I just didn’t except to talk to him as much as I did. To get the eye contact. How nice and funny he was.

Maybe we stroked his ego but if he can get young model types why would normal 40’s something give him an ego boost?
Tell us more.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy11 View Post
I just went back and read the other posts. It’s a Stephen Dorff PR shill. My college roommate works for a big PR agency in NYC. She told me celebs absolutely pay for paid shills to post on places like here, the Daily Mait, etc.
If you checked my posts you would know I’m not PR for him.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:59 PM

722 posts, read 598,373 times
Layden85, I'm glad you had such a cool experience. Things that are that much fun and out of the mainstream don't come along everyday. Your husband is right, you should be happy and just understand you're coming down off a high. Of course you are. This forum can get SO preachy and moralistic and conservative. If people want to live inside their own moral rectitude, then they can have that world. I sure as hell wouldn't want it. Don't think you do either. Hey, you got a trip to Fantasy Island. Lucky you! Don't let anyone beat the pleasure of that experience out of you.

Old 03-13-2022, 09:46 PM

2,518 posts, read 2,056,349 times
Layden85, I posted in your thread back in Jan. So $1500 trip? I'm glad you had a cool experience, to parrot the poster above me.

My mom told me about when she met Elvis, and my sister's kid told me about when they met Justin Beiber, but most of us just smirk and say 'ok whatever' - we dont even like 'your celebrity'. School/work tomorrow morning at 8am, get back in line for the Rat Race.

Now take a deep breath, have your good cry from the emotional high, and go home to your husband and your normal life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology