Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2023, 08:50 PM

557 posts, read 1,707,678 times

Advertisements

W

Last edited by AAVC; 10-07-2023 at 09:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2023, 07:04 AM

697 posts, read 367,347 times
great post!!

Old 10-08-2023, 07:10 AM

49,990 posts, read 63,313,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAVC View Post
W
You seem a bit……empty.

Old 10-08-2023, 07:12 AM

22,253 posts, read 47,182,535 times
Looks like you won!

Old 10-08-2023, 09:20 AM

845 posts, read 701,404 times
Sometimes turning a question on its head can lead to a good answer.

M

Old 10-09-2023, 09:14 AM

2,524 posts, read 2,637,582 times
There's an old blonde joke that is:
"Why was the blonde fired from the M&M Factory?"

Answer:
"Because she threw all the Ws away.!"

Old 10-09-2023, 10:14 AM

845 posts, read 701,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessimprov View Post
there's an old blonde joke that is:
"why was the blonde fired from the m&m factory?"

answer:
"because she threw all the ws away.!"
Ha ha ha!

Old 10-09-2023, 11:22 AM
Status: "A solution in search of a problem" (set 12 days ago)

34,440 posts, read 16,536,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
Sometimes turning a question on its head can lead to a good answer.

M
Well the whole TV game of jeopardy is so premised. And so is this Moody Blues song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wDHvmCVRxU

Old 10-09-2023, 03:06 PM

1,951 posts, read 970,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessimprov View Post
There's an old blonde joke that is:
"Why was the blonde fired from the M&M Factory?"

Answer:
"Because she threw all the Ws away.!"
This brings to mind a super funny thing that happened to my friend. We were raising our teenagers and it was like one thing after the other. Well, her older son was really giving her a hard time. He was drinking and just being irresponsible all the way around and it was making her so stressed out. She was becoming super wound up and upset all the time. Well she went in his room one day and saw a pill on the floor. It was pink and had an "M" on it. She was SO upset that he had resorted to drugs. So she goes to Walgreens, gets the pharmacist out there and demands to know what type drug this was.

He replied " Well, it's not supposed to melt in your hands." LOL

Pink Easter M&M upside down.

Old 10-09-2023, 03:55 PM

5,587 posts, read 3,009,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsamillion View Post
This brings to mind a super funny thing that happened to my friend. We were raising our teenagers and it was like one thing after the other. Well, her older son was really giving her a hard time. He was drinking and just being irresponsible all the way around and it was making her so stressed out. She was becoming super wound up and upset all the time. Well she went in his room one day and saw a pill on the floor. It was pink and had an "M" on it. She was SO upset that he had resorted to drugs. So she goes to Walgreens, gets the pharmacist out there and demands to know what type drug this was.

He replied " Well, it's not supposed to melt in your hands." LOL

Pink Easter M&M upside down.
BWA HA HA HA HA!

That poor woman. LOL

Something similar happened to me, except I was the teenager.

When I was 18, I went through somewhat of a rebellious phase, and my parents sent me to live with an aunt and uncle for a few months. I was itching to be out of my own, but my parents were worried I'd do something really stupid, so I SAY they sent me...but I was agreeable.

After several months, I was homesick, and ready to come home. One day, soon after I got back, I walked in the front door and my parents sat me down and told me they found a pill (a single, solitary pill) in my purse, and they wanted to know what it was. I had absolutely no idea what it was or how it got there.

The only guess I had was that I shared a room with my cousin who was prone to ashma and allergies. Maybe it was related to that. My parents kept saying "We can take it to a pharmacy and have it checked out." After saying that 3 or 4 times, I was pretty frustrated and I told them "Take it! Then we'll ALL know what it is!". LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology