Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 07:14 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,053,394 times

Advertisements

I totally accomplished my goal of drinking more than everyone around me, and a few more than I can handle without acquiring this pounding head ache!

The town put on a fantastic bash! All the bars had great bands, and food (mostly great corned beef and cabbage) - the beers were flowing, and all the Irish lads and lassies were out. I couldn't stay in one place, and all the places to go seemed to be party central. The weather was fantastic as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2012, 03:19 PM

3,979 posts, read 10,521,052 times
We went to a house party in Punta Gorda along the canal and stayed outside in the lanai all evening. The weather was perfect. The food was EXCELLENT and the company was even better. It was one of the best St. Patrick's Days we have had in a long time. The host and hostess decorated every inch of their home with lots of leprachans, pots of gold, shamrocks and they played Irish music all eve. We should do that more often.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte