Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 12:00 PM

1,646 posts, read 3,024,243 times

Advertisements

I had to tune in online and see for myself. He seems like a strait shooter, I like it. Listening right now with a cold one.

This thread was started with claims the guy is racists, yet you have not given any examples. He (and I) are not against Obama because he's black but because he is ruining our country, for us and our kids. Quit with the racist crap, it has nothing to do with it.

Lovejoy was in the Navy for ten years before being on the radio, 15 years on the radio in this area. This is the first time I'm hearing of him so there must not be much of an uproar about him.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:03 PM

401 posts, read 534,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nphomeowner View Post
I hate it when you guys start ranting about beer drinking...

Don`t you know of all the good Jack Daniels and Bacardi that`s out there..

Old 08-08-2012, 04:30 PM

1,580 posts, read 3,141,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
I had to tune in online and see for myself. He seems like a strait shooter, I like it. Listening right now with a cold one.

This thread was started with claims the guy is racists, yet you have not given any examples. He (and I) are not against Obama because he's black but because he is ruining our country, for us and our kids. Quit with the racist crap, it has nothing to do with it.

Lovejoy was in the Navy for ten years before being on the radio, 15 years on the radio in this area. This is the first time I'm hearing of him so there must not be much of an uproar about him.
what time is this guy on the radio? navy vet? let me ask you mr PCPG, what branch were you in and for how long?

as most, i do not hate the white obama or the black obama---i just hate and despise obama, the guy that is ruining the country and while he is at it creating class warfare and racial disharmony.

Old 08-08-2012, 04:36 PM

260 posts, read 562,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCPG View Post
Why not people like Ken Lovejoy leaving the country? Why is it when ever a progressive disagrees with a Conservative its the progressive that should leave? How about the Neo con that leaves?The thing is no place in the world would put up with them. They are not welcome just like Micheal Savage getting told he can not go to England because of hate speech. I mean Europe started a war with talk like is coming out of Lovejoy in 39. How about if you don't like this post leave the country, is that something that works both ways? or is it only people who don't agree with your point of view should leave. I am trying to get strait who should leave and who should stay. Is it that if people don't agree with you they are not "American?" What exactly is American? The Status quo? now or 100 years ago? Is it keeping true to the founding of the country? Our founders were slave holders, is that part of being and "American"? How about the 3/5s clause in the constitution? Is that American? I need to know the details because I get a lot of platitudes of "get out you commie, Marxist pinko fa$$." So I want to get it right what is being a "real American?" Just who do I have to hate to be and American, and who do I have to love to be a "Real American?" Do I have to love and not question Reagan and Palin, Bush and Nixon, and who do I have to hate, Clinton and Obama, Polosi and Reed? Will that make me a 'Real American?"
I'm pretty sure that I should start listening to Mr Lovejoy, if he pisses you off.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:17 PM

43 posts, read 48,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisDaMenace View Post
I'm pretty sure that I should start listening to Mr Lovejoy, if he pisses you off.
I am sure you already do, people like you seek out the haters. As I said in the other post you ain't her for the hunting are you. LOL

Old 08-08-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinoutofjersey View Post
what time is this guy on the radio? navy vet? let me ask you mr PCPG, what branch were you in and for how long?

as most, i do not hate the white obama or the black obama---i just hate and despise obama, the guy that is ruining the country and while he is at it creating class warfare and racial disharmony.
So let me get this right, time in the service equles what ever is said is OK? Really your standards are that low? I guess you will not vote for Romney because he was riding a bike and preaching how Jesus came to America and preached to the natives, and how Joseph smith got golden tablets and a special rock so he could read them when placed together in a hat. All that and in France. LMAO You tea baggers are funny. There are idiots in the Navy just like any where else. It reminds me of people who fought in Vietnam saying we kept you free. LOL Really? You lost that war and I was never more or less free, so it was a useless war that just cost over 58k lives. Wasted time material and lives. Not for freedom. Just like Iraq never hindered any of my freedom weather we had troops there or not.

Old 08-08-2012, 06:30 PM

1,580 posts, read 3,141,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCPG View Post

So let me get this right, time in the service equles what ever is said is OK? Really your standards are that low? I guess you will not vote for Romney because he was riding a bike and preaching how Jesus came to America and preached to the natives, and how Joseph smith got golden tablets and a special rock so he could read them when placed together in a hat. All that and in France. LMAO You tea baggers are funny. There are idiots in the Navy just like any where else. It reminds me of people who fought in Vietnam saying we kept you free. LOL Really? You lost that war and I was never more or less free, so it was a useless war that just cost over 58k lives. Wasted time material and lives. Not for freedom. Just like Iraq never hindered any of my freedom weather we had troops there or not.
no, i never said anything about time in service. what i highlighted was the fact that he was in the service and making what i would consider a fairly accurate guess you never were.

i will take another veterans opinion over a d bag like you.

and you never answered me there mr simple mind, what time is he on the radio?

Old 08-08-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinoutofjersey View Post
no, i never said anything about time in service. what i highlighted was the fact that he was in the service and making what i would consider a fairly accurate guess you never were.

i will take another veterans opinion over a d bag like you.

and you never answered me there mr simple mind, what time is he on the radio?
Don't play like you don't know, I am sure you get your quota of hate there or other places like the Glenn Beck show or just sit and **** to old Reagan records. LOL. An old vet. LOL Really? He must be a good one if he is a vet. LOL Your bar for what makes a person good or bad is irrational. Use your mind much?

Old 08-08-2012, 06:50 PM

52 posts, read 141,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingen View Post
I hate it when you guys start ranting about beer drinking...

Don`t you know of all the good Jack Daniels and Bacardi that`s out there..
Yes! Count me in for a rum and coke, or any rum drink! I can't wait to be in PG full time!!

Old 08-08-2012, 07:08 PM

700 posts, read 1,817,874 times
.....Troll. Why do you all buy into this? Ignore and the sore goes away. Sheesh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte