Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 04:46 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,963,470 times

Advertisements

"Stupid people use ad homonym"? "while E coyote - Wile E. Coyote"? Oy, these are pretty well-worn word games. Folks, you're dealing with a professional troll, who's having a good time just wasting your time. Check out the Skeptics Forum if you want to read hours of more original stuff. If you don't want to read hours of this stuff, just stop replying; almost anything you can think of is time better spent.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:00 PM

1,646 posts, read 3,025,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCPG View Post
I don't hate red necks, I just feel sorry for them. I also don't hate whites, I am white. I don't like tea baggers. those are the whites who hate everyone not Christian, white and fat. The equivalent of the old fart saying how bad rock and roll is and its degenerating the youth. You can really read between the lines, too bad its all wrong. LOL

I am all for the Tea Party, and I am Jewish. You need to get out more. And I'm skinny. I was puling for Ron Paul.

Damn...I was trying not to post again on this thread, but since I'm a redneck too I've had a couple beers and felt the need.

Old 08-10-2012, 05:10 AM

43 posts, read 48,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
I am all for the Tea Party, and I am Jewish. You need to get out more. And I'm skinny. I was puling for Ron Paul.

Damn...I was trying not to post again on this thread, but since I'm a redneck too I've had a couple beers and felt the need.
Being proud of being stupid is not something to aspire to son.

Old 08-10-2012, 06:26 AM

1,580 posts, read 3,141,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCPG View Post
I don't hate red necks, I just feel sorry for them. I also don't hate whites, I am white. I don't like tea baggers. those are the whites who hate everyone not Christian, white and fat. The equivalent of the old fart saying how bad rock and roll is and its degenerating the youth. You can really read between the lines, too bad its all wrong. LOL
you really need to get your info from somewhere besides msnbc. the tea party is all about small government and less spending. they are not haters of everyone that is non white and non christian. one of the biggest supporters is allan west and i do not think he is white, not even half white like the loser in the white house. the opposite of the tea party is the occupy circus. you really need to do a little research. listening to pelosi, reid and wasserman-shultz will turn what little brain power you have to mush.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:47 AM

43 posts, read 48,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinoutofjersey View Post
you really need to get your info from somewhere besides msnbc. the tea party is all about small government and less spending. they are not haters of everyone that is non white and non christian. one of the biggest supporters is allan west and i do not think he is white, not even half white like the loser in the white house. the opposite of the tea party is the occupy circus. you really need to do a little research. listening to pelosi, reid and wasserman-shultz will turn what little brain power you have to mush.
You really need to get your news from somewhere besides Fox. Michelle Bachmann the Tea Bagger Queen and wife of a closet homosexual signed a letter asking for investigation of a Muslim American just because they are Muslim. She also asked that Congress be investigated and that FEMA is setting up death camps. The Tea Bagger movement is the same people who stood on the Capitol steps and spit on civil rights veterans. So your idea that they are just some good old boys who just want to slow spending is a lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte