Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 03:20 PM

1,580 posts, read 3,142,555 times

Advertisements

i have been to ruth chris in other locations and found them much, much better. for what that cost we could have gone to a local marina here for grouper sandwiches 4 times.

there is no free when it comes to high pressure sales. when you get done with dinner ask what they can do to help you get back on your feet as you just got done filing for personal bankruptcy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2012, 05:50 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,088,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Wow! Good to know. I've always wanted to try there but heard that it can be VERY expensive.

A local financial group holds a retirement seminar at a RC near my Maryland house that includes a "free" meal after you attend their seminar. Maybe I'll try it that way since I won't be costing me much other than my time and the tip.
Ruth Chris in Baltimore (both downtown locations), Pikesville, and Annapolis are really good - you won't be disappointed there (except it is expensive). In Baltimore the Capital Grill (down town), Flemmings, and Mortons are all very good. If your a meat eater - you have to try Fago De Choa down town (Baltimore) though!!!

Here in SWFL, I have yet to go to any of the "finer steakhouses". :-(

Old 08-21-2012, 06:29 AM

260 posts, read 563,100 times
The best steakhouse that I ever at was Smith and Wolinski. They have a few of them scattered across the country in major cities. I ate at the one in Philly. It was by far, the best steak I had ever eaten.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:01 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,888,406 times
^^ I'd agree. We've been to those in Chicago and in Washington, DC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: