Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 08:51 AM

55 posts, read 66,954 times

Advertisements

Lol . There are good and bad areas everywhere . I looked at all areas including all of PG and creek side area . We actually decided to buy in Deep creek . We love it ,the neighbors are wonderful . I'm not sure of the undesirables your speaking of but all our neighbors are retired professionals . Teachers, doctors and similar . Personally I find them very desirable lol . The funniest comment I always see posted is Deep Creek is classed as Punta Gorda , but some people have issue with this , like they are better , all so funny . Soy advice is go visit spend some time , then decide which area you like . I would recommend Deep creek to anyone . The people are wonderful . Other areas of PG are also great but then you do have some undesirables who might think your not good enough for them . Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2013, 09:53 AM

70 posts, read 120,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by welshlady64 View Post
Lol . There are good and bad areas everywhere.
You just made my whole previous point. Thank you. Read into the rest what you will.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:05 PM

4 posts, read 12,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
I'll play devil's advocate. It's a nice neighborhood but is set back from any water, almost in the middle of nowhere. The houses are almost on top of each other, and they will be building more. Probably perfect for a 55+ (if it were), but not for an investment. That said, it looks much better and safer than Deep Creek or many other areas. Good choice if waterfront is not a priority.
I'm actually one of those crazy people who prefer a pool to living on the water. I'd prefer a little space in between houses but the house we are buying, backs up to a man made lake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte