Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 05:23 AM

3,979 posts, read 10,544,071 times

Advertisements

Charlotte County is going to be featured in a TV pilot called Buying Beachfronts.

Here is the link to the article. Be sure to watch the video.
Charlotte County to be featured on TV pilot - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

Should be good publicity for us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2013, 10:51 AM

191 posts, read 299,487 times

Thanks for the info !

Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,885,374 times
Shhh.....don't tell everybody!!

Old 11-26-2013, 08:19 AM

531 posts, read 1,161,446 times
Default Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.cool View Post
Shhh.....don't tell everybody!!
That's RIGHT! We like it down here the way it is.....nice and quiet and peaceful, correct? By the way.....Happy Thanksgiving to you both, and I hope it's not too cold and snowy up there!!

Old 11-26-2013, 01:37 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,885,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen and Jim View Post
That's RIGHT! We like it down here the way it is.....nice and quiet and peaceful, correct? By the way.....Happy Thanksgiving to you both, and I hope it's not too cold and snowy up there!!
Thanks Karen! Yes, ANY time it's cold and snowy it's TOO cold and snowy!!
We had an inch and a half yesterday, and some flurries this afternoon. Oh, we're going to be in Port Charlotte via Tampa on Sunday, February 2! One day only, we get off a cruise ship in Tampa in the morning, are getting a car and driving down, staying with Harbor and Mrs. Hopper, and flying out of Tampa Monday afternoon. At least I'm down for ONE day this winter!!

Old 11-29-2013, 09:26 AM

531 posts, read 1,161,446 times
Talking Cruise, etc.

Quote:
We had an inch and a half yesterday, and some flurries this afternoon. Oh, we're going to be in Port Charlotte via Tampa on Sunday, February 2! One day only, we get off a cruise ship in Tampa in the morning, are getting a car and driving down, staying with Harbor and Mrs. Hopper, and flying out of Tampa Monday afternoon. At least I'm down for ONE day this winter!!
Well, normally I'd say 1 day isn't nearly enough to be here in PC, but......since you're getting off a cruise ship.....ooo la la! You deserve it after putting up with all the cold and snow! Have a super time on the cruise, AND with the Hoppers!

Old 11-29-2013, 04:55 PM

3,645 posts, read 7,146,653 times
Quote:

conveniently forgetting its Superbowl Sunday !!!

probably didn't check cos the Pack aint gonna be there

Old 11-29-2013, 05:57 PM

8,963 posts, read 8,911,705 times
Saw link on the site provided about a girl in high-school randomly attacking old/elderly people. Classy. So I guess some form of the "knock out" game that's been on the news so much lately is, in a way, in FL now. Watch the video. It's clearly a hate crime as the attacker is black and the victims are white, just like in the knock out game, but the left media doesn't wanna seem to report that. But look at all the attacks. Same thing EVERYTIME. Only Fox News is reporting the actual description.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic- but it makes me cringe when I see this, and for it to happen over and over again, and so many of the reports leaving out race on purpose b/c they're so LEFT wing bother me!

Old 11-29-2013, 07:25 PM

5,166 posts, read 4,938,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
Saw link on the site provided about a girl in high-school randomly attacking old/elderly people. ....

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic-...
Wow! Way, way, way, way, waaaay off topic.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:53 AM

191 posts, read 299,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
Saw link on the site provided about a girl in high-school randomly attacking old/elderly people. Classy. So I guess some form of the "knock out" game that's been on the news so much lately is, in a way, in FL now. Watch the video. It's clearly a hate crime as the attacker is black and the victims are white, just like in the knock out game, but the left media doesn't wanna seem to report that. But look at all the attacks. Same thing EVERYTIME. Only Fox News is reporting the actual description.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic- but it makes me cringe when I see this, and for it to happen over and over again, and so many of the reports leaving out race on purpose b/c they're so LEFT wing bother me!

Umm ...... wait, what ? Cinch up yer' seatbelts folks, we're headin' into the backroads of off topic land ......

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte