U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2012, 07:00 AM

353 posts, read 915,294 times

Advertisements

I recently adopted a kitten, as she reminded my spouse and I of another cat we lost tragically to an unseen medical problem. Anyway, this kitten has the same traits, personality etc.. as the other. Neither had a full tail, both LOVE plastic bottle caps to bat around, both are loving when they want to be, both very adventerous. The similarities to these two are eerie! Anyone experience anything like that?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2012, 04:45 PM

4,934 posts, read 11,331,581 times
I do believe that some spirits come back perhaps they did not finish what their souls tasks were in a single life who knows? But I feel when there is that strange unexplained attraction it may be the fact that our souls know one another. I do not believe that that makes the now present life the same being but rather that the essence is the same..My dog Chaos was a puppy that I saw on line in a photo at a high kill shelter in Texas ( I am in CA) I had not even decided to bring in a new dog yet and did not ever planned on getting a puppy again as I had two dogs but one had kidney disease so I had thought of looking soon then I saw that photo and the instant I saw it I said " That is my dog" and I set about adopting this out of state puppy sight unseen. A year later no regrets as I still know she was meant to be mine that picture was sent to me for a reason. A friend pulled her and I boarded her at a vets until I could get there a week later and when the vets office brought her out it was like she knew who I was .

Now that I have begun agility training I am seeing her do things that one of my previous dogs Dash did the biggest being tangling herself up on purpose in the chute and because people laughed doing it again and again and popping out with that " did you like that?" look on her face so Dash that everyone that knew him says OMG it is Dash! Before Dash died I had spoken to an animal communictor and she had said that Dash had lived with me twice before and he told her to tell me he would come back and not to worry as he knew where I lived ( he as also known as the navigator). she is also very attached to me which Dash was from day one ( and he was a year old when I got him but from Day 1, I was his).Chaos gobbles food like a pig like he did and just seems to have a real zest for life and fun like he did. I do not see her as Dash as she is different too but it is not hard for me to believe that it is his essence or soul that gives her life too. And no they look nothing alike nor are they the same breed mix.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,733,146 times
leanansidhex

1,170 posts, read 261,309 times

There must be something about these holiday weekends that make me miss him even more than usual. The sounds of people laughing ....

I always stayed home during the 4th of July weekend because Saber was, of course, afraid of the fireworks.

I didn't expect Labor Day to have a similar effect on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In July I had an Animal Communicator speak to Saber with me.

My questions were not included in the transcripts.

The only information surrounding Sabers' death that I "shared" with the AC was my regret in my choice of vets, I did not mention posting to forums.

Saber referenced Specific situations pertaining to other people where we lived that is not public knowledge, that surprised me. Because of the personal nature of these thoughts I did not include them.

Please don't debate the validity of this reading, that's not my purpose for sharing it or the reason I started this thread, it simply offers a different perspective.

Thank You.
What Saber told me through an Animal Communicator on 7/9 2011

I am so happy that you are talking to me today because I want my mom to know that everything is perfect here in heaven. First I am not coming back to her just yet. I will come back to her but I am not on my way. I want to tell her that when I died I felt her by my side the whole time. I died in her embrace. When I rose to heaven I rose in the most beautiful steam and colors. There was not an ounce of fear. I rose and I felt pure again. When I was out of my body I looked down at my mom and how sad she was and I tried to hug her with all my spirit. Mom, I want you to know that you have many angels here and they all are rooting for you. Mom, I can touch you from here and I can go with you everywhere. When I come back to you I want you to teach me how to be on a harness so I can travel more with you. Mom here in heaven there is soft grass that I can chew on and I can lie on. there is also a place where mom can sit on a rock and I can sit beneath her. She is here with me too when I ever I miss her. I can also roll on my back next to her on the sofa and I can tell her to breathe and that I love her and thank you for giving me such an amazing life. there is nothing that I have regrets about. When I got sick mom you were very diligent in taking care of me and and you were always attentive to my every need.

Mom, I was fighting cause I wanted to live and also there was this strong angel woman that told me to hang on and I thought because I was going to get better but she said that you and I dont do well with rapid change and if we go through a week then mom can be prepared and also I can start seeing what heaven is like slowly. It was actually a good thing cause each day this strong angel woman would come back and she was a fighter and she would show me little snippets of cat nip in heaven, trees and fences I could climb in heaven, and a place that looks like our home in heaven. And then I realized that as I move on through the week the angel was slowly taking my breathe away and showing me beauty so mom although it seemed like I was getting worse I was also seeing a world that was more and more beautiful so when it was my time to die it was easier to let go.

I agree mom the doctors did not know but do not blame it on them because they had seen some cats get better and they were hoping for the very best because they knew how much I meant to you and how much we mean to each other and they wanted to fight so we had a longer chance of being together. I do not blame the vets.

I know what mom is doing about the pet food and I think that her research is very important. I think that her education is very important I just want mom to know that I am ok now and that this is the way the universe wanted this to happen.

Mom, I love that you have done all the research for me. It has made me feel very proud of you and you are helping other cats because of it. I had something going on inside of me and it was something more than just the food. But mom this all happened for a reason and you are helping other cats now. Mom I am so proud of you. There was another supplement that you had me on that helped me also. Mom I feel good now. Mom it was the way it was meant to be.

Mom, I think that the universe did those things so that it was easier to let go of each other. I think that because my life changed that way it was easier for my mind to see a different kind of being.

Mom I send you images of cats and also movement in the garden. I try and move things I also send you heart shaped images and sometimes I brush up against you and get you to feel me. I have tried to breathe on you so that you see my breathe is even now and my being is steady. the clouds are fun to shift and often I try to get them to smile at my mom. the garden I wanted to send a hummingbird on a big flower so mom look for that and butterflies too.

Mom, i love that you are helping other cats. I will help you also.

Mom, I will come back to you mom you will know me immediately. There are somethings that I am doing here too mom I am helping you get the word out. I think it is important.

Mom, I am going to help June Bug get safe.

Mom, I feel good about talking to you. I just want all your stress to go away and just to know that I love you and I am here with you and you dont have to search for me you just have to know that when the time is right I will appear and you will know instantly that it is me. there will be no doubt. None at all. So please do not worry about that.

Mom, I want you to know that I love you more than the universe itself and that everything happened the way it should and at night time or anytime throughout the day when you talk to me I will hear you and I will talk back. we still have that close relationship and it will only get stronger.

I have pictures of the hearts, where I found them, in Sabers' garden, the hearts are now next to his ashes.

When I learn how to get pictures off the camera to my computer, and then to CD, I'll post them.
[+] Rate this post positively
Last edited by leanansidhex; 09-05-2011 at 01:49 AM.. Reason: s in gardens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

//www.city-data.com/forum/cats/...l#post21064731

Greg42, at the end of July, I plan to have a cat behaviorist/animal communicator speak with my cats.

The main reason is to try and stop Meeko from attacking Alfredo, but since this AC also teaches owners about raw food diets and how to feed them, I'm going to ask her to help in getting my cats to eat better, and of course, find out what the connection between Alfredo and Saber is.

Is Alfredo actually Saber, or (just) some aspect of him, since I can still hear Saber.

I know there is a connection ... the first song on Sabers playlist was playing (at Petco) when I walked past the adoption area ... I was not planning on stopping but I heard Alfredo furiously pawing/banging on the door to his cage ... and as soon as the top door was opened, he jumped into my arms, stood up, put his paws around my neck and purred into my ear.

The employees at Petco said that Alfredo had been hiding under his blanket all day, his first day there, and no one had even seen his face.

When I returned the next day (it was too late to be able to adopt him that night) a women from the shelter was there, she said Alfredos person had become unable to care for him due to an illness, and that Alfredo had been at their shelter for 3 months, but whenever it was open for adoptions, Alfredo would hide under his blanket and no one was able to see what he looked like.

//www.city-data.com/forum/cats/...l#post24823462

//www.city-data.com/forum/cats/...l#post25053917
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

~ saber left this playlist for you to actually put together in order and listen to when your heart is breaking ~

leanansidhex

1,170 posts, read 261,309 times

Saber r.i.p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhex
i have just spent the last 10 hours messaging back and forth on another site with a women who knew her aged cat needed help crossing. She was surrounded by people, yet she felt "completely" alone. No one understood why she was so upset about "an old cat".

I only mention this because i now understand what i'm am supposed to do.

Sabers' last gift was not for me, i'm just the conduit. It is for suffering animals and the people tasked with protecting them. They are also suffering.

Yes, it tells our story, it is personal, my music was used to create it, how could it not be. I still don't want to share it, but it's not up to me.

Two days after saber died....... This playlist was on my ipod, sure, genius function, logical explanation, except, i barely know how to turn my ipod on, much less do something in itunes? I hadn't listened to the song that generated the playlist for over a year, no one else had access to my ipod, and i hadn't plugged it into my computer since halloween.

Spontaneous compilation? Divine intervention? Something more mundane?

Does it matter?

If you're having doubts, if you're filled with guilt, if you need consolation....

1. Bittersweet symphony : The verve
2. Heroes : David bowie
3. Silence : Delerium
4. I'll stand by you : The pretenders
5. Big time sensuality : Bjork
6. So far away : Carol king
7. Crucify : Tori amos
8. Have a little faith in me : John hiatt
9. Rainy days and mondays : The carpenters
10. Because the night : Patti smith
11. Rock 'n" roll suicide : David bowie
12. You have placed a chill in my heart : The eurythmics
13. Check the meaning : Richard ********
14. Sunrise : Pulp
15. Nature boy : Nick cave & the bad seeds
16. Lucky man : The verve
17. A sorta fairytale : Tori amos
18. Between the bars : Elliot smith
19. Rebel rebel : David bowie 20. All the young dudes : Mott the hoople
21. Human behaviour : Bjork
22. Night in my veins : The pretenders
23. Close to you : The carpenters
24. I need a man : The eurythmics
25. When under ether : P.j. Harvey

accept this gift or don't ...... But don't debate "reality" with a dead cat...
You'll lose
saber left this playlist for you to actually put together in order and listen to when your heart is breaking

The songs are posted, via You Tube, in the posts that follow

//www.city-data.com/forum/cats/...l#post19592307
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

//www.city-data.com/forum/cats/...d-felines.html

Old 07-07-2012, 12:11 PM

12,408 posts, read 17,477,401 times
leanansidhex.

Thank you for posting what the animal communicator said about your beloved pet. We have just lost our little cat, Zeus, and this gave us much comfort. I do believe that he is in the same happy place, playing. Often, when I feel sad, I get impressions that he is so very much more free than he had been in quite a while.

I appreciate your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge