Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 08:58 AM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,518 posts, read 6,325,899 times

Advertisements

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I dont feel really posty right now but I have read your messages and I do appreciate them. My condolences to all of you who have lost a pet.

This isnt my first loss but he was more special than most. I dont think he realized he was a cat. He really was my only bright spot right now. Without going into details of my life lets just say I could write the lyrics for good country western song if I was so inclined.

Congrats to all of you who had BD's and celebrations. I didnt post over there cause it a fun place and it should stay that way. Ill be back later when my sense humour manages to swim to the top.

I have to go to work now. I have a house to clean. They got company coming this weekend. No use both of us being sad. Thankfully theyre not home. I look like crap and I cant shake this. Besides Im just not my usual easy going self lately. Trust me when I say you dont want to cross me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2007, 09:01 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,159,513 times
My heart goes out to you !
Take the time you need to grieve. It is never easy .

Remember all the funny things Mr. M did to bring a smile to your face.
And that he is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge !

Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,766,281 times
Oh CCRose, I'm so sorry Just found this thread and had been wondering where you've been.

I'll be thinking of you as you grieve...

Old 10-03-2007, 12:47 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,538 times
Unhappy Sending HUGS and prayers your way Cecilia Rose....

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Mr Mousiewitz . I wish I could be there to give you a great big hug, but since I can't, I'm sending CYBERHUGS to you !

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/northwoodsvoyager/hugs.gif (broken link)

Old 10-03-2007, 03:01 PM

417 posts, read 1,282,049 times
Default My condolences

My sympathy at the lost of your special, loving Mr. Mouskiewitz. Take good care of yourself and come back to CDF when you are feeling better. We will be looking for you.

Old 10-03-2007, 03:21 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
I am so sorry to hear about the news,I can imagine the pain you are going through.Having you in my thoughts and prayers

Old 10-03-2007, 03:54 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times
Default My heart is breaking...

Oh, Cecilia Rose...tho we haven't met nor even posted together long I want to tell you how much I know that pain. And can maybe identify with feeling the loss of the only bright spot.

My Mr. Nick has been gone 12 years and I still dream about him.

Me sad.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:22 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Oh, Cecilia Rose...tho we haven't met nor even posted together long I want to tell you how much I know that pain. And can maybe identify with feeling the loss of the only bright spot.

My Mr. Nick has been gone 12 years and I still dream about him.

Me sad.
That is true - these damn goofy creatures come into our lives, share our time and fun and smiles, and then too fleetingly pass. How many times I've sworn I'd never let my heart be tugged nor broken by a furry wet-nosed tail-waggin' critter, to just lose another,,, yet, another one does indeed come, and then magically through its own special and unique manners, life is richer and fuller again. Even while still recalling and hurting over previous companions, the experience and time that did have opportunity to share is all the better for such...

Old 10-05-2007, 10:26 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,174,114 times
I'm sorry about Mr. Mousekiewitz. You gave him a wonderful life, and a great name! Take care.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:11 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,518 posts, read 6,325,899 times
Thanks everybody but Im okay. I know it just takes time. Being online makes me cry cause he always sat in my lap and talked and supervised what I typed.. I usually could only type with one hand cause he liked to lay on his back and have me hold him.

These fricken weepy fits are driving me crazy. If I were a guy I guess youd call me the strong silent type. I absolutely hate for people to see me cry. You guys dont count cause you cant "see" me.

I just got back from the store. No cat food for the ferals so I couldnt put it off. As soon as I saw his brand I could feel it coming on. I thought I had it stiffled but I started leaking at the register. Damn. This is so embarrassing. Im glad thats not my regular store cause I am never ever going there again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge