U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2008, 05:40 AM

1,401 posts, read 3,597,047 times

Advertisements

In Loving Memory of Shao Mao Minh April 2002-March 2008

My beloved Minh, lost his battle with megacolon, today April 1st, 2008. He was one month shy of his sixth birthday. He'd recently undergone surgery to correct the colon, but his body rejected the effort, and after a second surgery to attempt to save him, he lost his fight.

I will miss him more than anyone could ever know.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2008, 08:49 AM

5,981 posts, read 17,322,194 times
Oh, Azk...I am so terribly sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy. Peace to you, and we will light a candle to send Minh on his way to the Bridge...again, I'm so sorry for you.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:52 AM

32 posts, read 99,896 times
Default so sorry

He is indeed a big beautiful cat. I hope all the memories of your good times together will comfort you. Sounds like you both gave it quite a fight, and that he had a great life with someone like you, who cared so much for him. God bless...Gail

Old 04-02-2008, 10:19 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,158,374 times
What a gorgeous little kittie. I am sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in knowing he is no longer in any pain and that you provided him with a great life

Old 04-02-2008, 10:39 PM

730 posts, read 2,127,272 times
So sorry for your loss. Although his life was short having owners like you made it a good one.

Old 03-02-2010, 08:36 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,558,146 times
Tully ventured to Rainbow Bridge after 11 great years. A victim of cancer that robbed her of the use of her back legs. It's been nearly three years and I can't even think about another dog. Feeling all of your pain all you dedicated pet owners.

Last edited by Mr Floyd; 03-02-2010 at 09:01 AM..

Old 03-02-2010, 01:15 PM

5,963 posts, read 11,435,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
Tully ventured to Rainbow Bridge after 11 great years. A victim of cancer that robbed her of the use of her back legs. It's been nearly three years and I can't even think about another dog. Feeling all of your pain all you dedicated pet owners.
So sorry you lost you're Tully. It is so painful when they leave us. As I have said many times you're loving furbaby will be waiting to greet you when you're time comes.

Just a thought here, Mr. Floyd, Tully would want you to go on, never, ever forgetting him but to move on. Ask Tully to direct you to a dog that is in great need of a good, loving home such as he had, this being when he feels it's time. May sound silly to some but we lost a beloved Pekinese some years ago and we grieved. I kept telling her when you're ready direct me to another. Sure enough about 3 months after her death I came across an older little Peke in the shelter who needed a good home. . And let me add, it is extremely rare in the shelter here to find Peke's.

Last edited by Alaskapat528; 03-02-2010 at 01:50 PM..

Old 03-02-2010, 02:53 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,558,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
So sorry you lost you're Tully. It is so painful when they leave us. As I have said many times you're loving furbaby will be waiting to greet you when you're time comes.

Just a thought here, Mr. Floyd, Tully would want you to go on, never, ever forgetting him but to move on. Ask Tully to direct you to a dog that is in great need of a good, loving home such as he had, this being when he feels it's time. May sound silly to some but we lost a beloved Pekinese some years ago and we grieved. I kept telling her when you're ready direct me to another. Sure enough about 3 months after her death I came across an older little Peke in the shelter who needed a good home. . And let me add, it is extremely rare in the shelter here to find Peke's.
Thank you. I am sure a rescue will somehow cross my path and Tully, and her older brother Ambrosio, will have something to do with it. Peace and love.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:13 PM

1,463 posts, read 3,950,994 times
I am so sorry you lost such a wonderful cat in your life. I hope someday you'll be able to think of having another one around. I know what you are going though. I lost a wonderful dog when I was in middle school and still have never replaced her with another dog. I'm hoping the best for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge