U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 09:38 AM

8,053 posts, read 3,473,690 times

Advertisements

I am missing my little buddy so much and questioning everything - feeling guilty for this and that over his lifetime, and also wondering what I might have done differently to still have him here with me now.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2019, 05:31 PM

210 posts, read 60,027 times
I am sorry to read of your loss. I lost my Best Girl last month. I'm having a hard time moving on. I gave away her heated bed today and gave away some treats. I feel your pain, Gentle Reader. I think they do wait for us on the "Other Side." When I see her again I want to tell her again how beautiful she is and how good her kisses are. I ask God to take care of her until I come Home, too. I am so sorry that you lost your beloved. No one should ever have to endure that pain.

Old 09-04-2019, 09:44 PM

2,283 posts, read 1,042,452 times
I am so very sorry for your loss. We lost a wonderful little one a few months ago and I too feel she's happy running around now and then I want her to come back and then I tell her no, enjoy your play where you are.

That will happen....your feelings. Your little guy will always be in your heart and very often come to mind even some time from now. Know he adored you.

Old 09-04-2019, 09:57 PM

20,334 posts, read 7,949,673 times
Awww, what a cutie pie!! Reminds me of my chihuahua forever ago named "Macho".

She loved you, OP.

Old 09-04-2019, 10:38 PM

20,334 posts, read 7,949,673 times
Thank you for this post, OP.

I have an aging, grey dog, who is still very lively but he's aging.

I'm going to make the rest of his life fabulous. Chicken treats in his dinner, frequent walks, because he's been a good friend.

Thank you for making it clear to me, that now's the time to do that. Feeling very grateful.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Thank you for this post, OP.

I have an aging, grey dog, who is still very lively but he's aging.

I'm going to make the rest of his life fabulous. Chicken treats in his dinner, frequent walks, because he's been a good friend.

Thank you for making it clear to me, that now's the time to do that. Feeling very grateful.
Yes. If you have the opportunity, make every day full of love.

I am so glad I was able to know on some level that giving ice cream and cake for desert was a real treat that brought my baby great happiness in his final days.

His last meal was steak and cake - not because I knew it was his last meal - just because I wanted him to be happy, and he was!

Old 09-05-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petsandgardens View Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. We lost a wonderful little one a few months ago and I too feel she's happy running around now and then I want her to come back and then I tell her no, enjoy your play where you are.

That will happen....your feelings. Your little guy will always be in your heart and very often come to mind even some time from now. Know he adored you.
Some believe the animals reincarnate and find their way back to you, if meant to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge