U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 07:58 AM

1,107 posts, read 2,792,546 times

Advertisements

August 12, 2002 at 8:30 am, my sweet baby, Fuzzy left this earth while in my arms. She was 18 1/2 years old, and was in the end stages of renal failure. The day she left me was one of the saddest days of my life.

Fuzzy came into my life at the age of 6 weeks in 1984 , after I had gone through another personal loss, and I was suffering from depression. She brought happiness, laughter, unconditional love and companionship into my life, and I will love her forever for it.

As I have told several people who have since lost their beloved companion, the pain of the loss never goes away completely.

I'd like to share some photos of Fuzzy with you.

In healthier times :

Watching her Video Catnip Video

Fly with the angels, sweethear. I'll see you again someday.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 12:40 PM

2,806 posts, read 7,103,381 times
Fuzzy was a beautiful girl...I love gray kitties! I had an awesome gray tabby named Humphrey, who passed in September from kidney failure at the age of 12...Ihardest thing in the world, I was devastated beyond belief...I now have another gray tabby kitten named H2 (Humphrey II)...he was found about 5 weeks after Humps passed away and was 5 weeks old, has all the same very strange habits as his predecessor, and would not respond to any name but Humphrey...Hmmm...!

Old 01-12-2009, 01:00 PM

Thanks, luvmycat. I've been missing her big time lately, and was in tears the whole time I wrote that thread.

Thanks for being so sensitive, I know you know how I feel.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:07 PM

5,500 posts, read 21,416,865 times
Fuzzy was a beauty! Love that photo of him chomping on the large bag of food.

You must of loved him deeply.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:17 PM
bjh

43,637 posts, read 26,910,086 times
What a beautiful cat! We never really forget them do we. Never mind, we'll see them again!

Old 01-12-2009, 02:12 PM

2,806 posts, read 7,103,381 times
No matter how much time passes, we will still get choked-up thinking about the special babies we have to part with...you will see Fuzzy again for sure, whether its in this lifetime, in dreams, or on the other side...!

Old 01-12-2009, 05:21 PM

637 posts, read 899,509 times
Fuzzy was indeed a beautiful cat. After over 18 years I'm sure you missed her terribly, and still do. But what wonderful photos. Time lets us finally enjoy memories of our departed friends, but I don't think the hurt ever goes completely away.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Fuzzy was a beauty! Love that photo of him chomping on the large bag of food.

You must of loved him deeply.

Yes, she was a rascal and a little comedian. Whenever I brought home groceries, I had to put her cat food up right away, or I would walk into the room to that picture. She used to chew big holes right in the bag and eat until she couldn't eat anymore. One day I came home from work, she had opened the cupboard and gotten into her food. She was just laying there so stuffed, she could hardly move.

Thanks everyone, for your kindness, I really appreciate it. Yesterday was a very hard day for me, I spent most of the morning in tears missing her. It really never does go away completely.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:44 AM

P.S. I would like to also thank the wonderful kind people who send me personal notes via the rating system, you know who you are. There needs to be more people like you in the world.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:59 AM

637 posts, read 899,509 times
It never does go away mainegirl, I can still tear up over my childhood dog who lived 15 years but was the sibling I never had. I got her when I was 5, and had her until I was 20. She was special too, and there is still a part of my heart that misses her. So you will always have that special place for Fuzzy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge