Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times

Advertisements

I am deeply, deeply sorry for your loss and understand all too well your pain. My first dog as an adult was also one one year old when she was hit and killed and I never felt so much agony and pain. I have another dog which was her playmate and I remember the little dog getting up and looking around for her buddy the next day then coming to me with a look of confusion as if to say, "where is she?" I realized her loss was great as well. I think I cried for three days straight and couldn't move and my little dog just lay on me the whole time to comfort me - she knew my pain and I felt hers.

While it was one of the most difficult losses of my life, I believe she had fulfilled her purpose and destiny and taught me many things and was making room for another who needed me then. It's been 11 years and I still mourn her loss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 03:33 PM

75 posts, read 233,518 times
Looks like Rovin has returned for one last time to give a serious instruction to Mitten to come back to us and never to be vanished like that, because he was looking for him this past Sunday!

That's why Mitten was very upset to learn that he's gone. I'm so happy that he's no longer missing! But right now he's very, very upset in a great deal that his favorite brother is long gone. I will give him a time to grieve over his brother's death.

Mitten and Goldie will produce to have more kitten children that will bring us so much of Joy. Don't worry about it, guys. I know it hurts so much that Rovin's long gone, but at least we will be see each other again in heaven.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:50 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,105,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthBradin85 View Post
Looks like Rovin has returned for one last time to give a serious instruction to Mitten to come back to us and never to be vanished like that, because he was looking for him this past Sunday!

That's why Mitten was very upset to learn that he's gone. I'm so happy that he's no longer missing! But right now he's very, very upset in a great deal that his favorite brother is long gone. I will give him a time to grieve over his brother's death.

Mitten and Goldie will produce to have more kitten children that will bring us so much of Joy. Don't worry about it, guys. I know it hurts so much that Rovin's long gone, but at least we will be see each other again in heaven.
Bless you, I am so sorry for your loss, but it cheered me to read that little Mitten returned to comfort you. Take care!

Old 12-17-2009, 10:49 AM

1,463 posts, read 4,324,281 times
That is so sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:21 PM

36 posts, read 78,129 times
I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our not quite two year old Chi to a car accident about two months ago. It was so much of a shock--we just assumed that she would be with us for years to come. God works in mysterious ways sometimes. Shortly after her death two sibling pups came into our life and we couldn't be happier that we were able to adopt them. Take time to grieve his loss and gradually I'm sure you will be able to think of him and smile thinking of the wonderful time you had together. Eventually I'm sure you'll be able to think of adopting another kitty and giving them a good home too. We hope you will be able to enjoy the holidays and spending time with your other dear ones. God bless...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge