U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 12:03 PM

2 posts, read 5,230 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

I am looking to buy some rental property in the upcoming months and would like to get some recommendations on CPAs and Attorneys who specialize in Real Estate Investing. Specifically, I would like to hear from people who already have rental properties and are satisfied with the jobs their people are doing for them.

Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2010, 12:12 PM

2,887 posts, read 5,561,089 times
I have 2 (sold one recently) rental properties along with my primary residence, and have been doing business with these guys for years.

CPA: James N. White - 919-847-9728 - met him from a neighbor who has 12 rental properties and has been landlording for over 20 years. Now, another neighbor and I both use him also. Pricing is fantastic - you pay by the form at tax time, and not per hour of questions or time spent throughout the year (all that is free!). Reliable, efficient, trustworthy, and sharp.

Attorney: Chris Cabanniss -[SIZE=2][/SIZE]919-783-5020 - he did the closing on one of our first homes (or refis, can't remember) and have been using him ever since. Very patient, friendly, honest, and doesn't rush you through things. You know right away when you speak to him in person that you can trust him. [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Old 09-02-2010, 03:07 PM

217 posts, read 421,710 times
Does it matter to you where in the Triangle their office is?

Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM

2 posts, read 5,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAbdella View Post
Does it matter to you where in the Triangle their office is?
I work in Cary, so my preference would be somewhere relatively close by - Cary/Morrisville/Raleigh.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:21 PM

217 posts, read 421,710 times
Sent you a DM with some names.

Old 01-19-2017, 10:26 AM

1 posts, read 1,022 times
Looking for CPA and legal help in the real estate field. Cary, NC area. Thank you!

Old 01-20-2017, 08:54 AM

17,892 posts, read 23,826,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDUBiker View Post
I have 2 (sold one recently) rental properties along with my primary residence, and have been doing business with these guys for years.

CPA: James N. White - 919-847-9728 - met him from a neighbor who has 12 rental properties and has been landlording for over 20 years. Now, another neighbor and I both use him also. Pricing is fantastic - you pay by the form at tax time, and not per hour of questions or time spent throughout the year (all that is free!). Reliable, efficient, trustworthy, and sharp.

Attorney: Chris Cabanniss -[SIZE=2][/SIZE]919-783-5020 - he did the closing on one of our first homes (or refis, can't remember) and have been using him ever since. Very patient, friendly, honest, and doesn't rush you through things. You know right away when you speak to him in person that you can trust him. [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
I dont6have investment properties, and im an ex accountant who is perfectly capable of doing our taxes. But for a variety of reasons, I decided to farm it out and let somebody else do it.

I've been using Jim White for several years (thanks again to RDUbiker for recommending him.). My opinion matches RDUbikers.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary