U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2010, 06:38 PM

68 posts, read 146,575 times

Advertisements

....and know of any rentals? relocating and looking for 5 bedroom in either of these boundaries. Are any of your neighbors renting?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2010, 07:36 PM

62 posts, read 60,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinorbit View Post
....and know of any rentals? relocating and looking for 5 bedroom in either of these boundaries. Are any of your neighbors renting?
I live in a new townhouse in the Panther Creek district. I know a lot of newer communities around here require you to own the house for a certain amount of time before you can rent it. Also 5 bedrooms may be tough, seeing as many houses that have that many bedrooms are more expensive and they tend to be bought by families who intend on occupying them. You may want to try McCrimmon at the Park (Panther Creek District), and maybe there are some houses Cary Park that are for rent, but if they are I can imagine they will be very expensive. I could also see it being hard to find a 5 bedroom house for rent in the Green Hope district.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 12-29-2010 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: No links to real estate companies, please.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:59 AM

62 posts, read 193,450 times
Not sure what your price range is but I saw a 'for rent' sign on a house in Copperleaf the other day. This was a 5BR house, ~4K sq ft. House was on the market for ~$730K and was recently removed. It is in the Panther Creek HS district currently. Not sure how much they are asking for rent but might be worth a look.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:17 PM

1,053 posts, read 1,860,870 times
I found the following doing a quick search. You should look on Craig's List too.

Moderator cut: Links to real estate sites are not allowed, per the Terms of Service.

There are definitely houses in both zones out there for rent. Most are nice houses that people are having trouble selling in this market.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:03 PM

thanks! would you mind pming me the link that was cut? Really appreciate all the help!

Old 12-29-2010, 02:16 PM

Default Sellers Willing to Rent?

I did post previously looking for help with rentals...but thought it worth a shot to see if there any sellers willing to rent. we are relocating to the area imminently and looking for a long term rental. ability to create 5 bedrooms (closet not necessary) and 3 full bathrooms. cary,apex or holly springs areas. at this point considering all price points up to 3K per month

Old 12-29-2010, 03:12 PM

1,158 posts, read 2,138,330 times
when are you looking to start renting
i know a place in apex/haddon hall next to beaver creek shopping on hw 55/64
appx 3600 sq ft, 5 BRs, 3 BAs, + bonus, + home theater/bar

Old 12-29-2010, 03:49 PM

pretty much right now. i would love more details. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanieme View Post
when are you looking to start renting
i know a place in apex/haddon hall next to beaver creek shopping on hw 55/64
appx 3600 sq ft, 5 BRs, 3 BAs, + bonus, + home theater/bar

Old 12-30-2010, 09:02 AM

101 posts, read 177,889 times
Default There is a 5 bd room/3 bath home that although is for sale..(m)

in Newbury Park you may be able to rent. Is 27539 zipcode meaning its an Apex zip but in the town of Holly Springs. Here is a link to the sale listing...its a steal right now:

Moderator cut: Links to real estate properties are NOT allowed, per the Terms of Service. You may DM this information to the OP.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 12-30-2010 at 09:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary