Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2007, 08:23 PM

143 posts, read 707,073 times

Advertisements

Hello! We are here looking at the area and love it! I think we have decided to rent in Cary, so I would love anyone's opinion on the best apt complex under $800 a month. We are considering Hidden Oaks, Williamsburg Manor, Heritage at Beechtree and Waterford Forest. Anyone have opinions on which of these are best? Thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2007, 09:02 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,435,785 times
i dont know about any of those, but have you looked into Brampton Moores? its a pretty good deal

Old 07-28-2007, 09:21 PM

Thanks for the recommendation, we will try them tomorrow as well! Anyone other recommendations from anyone?

Old 07-29-2007, 06:45 AM

Anyone else? We are headed out this morning to start our search!

Old 07-29-2007, 06:51 AM

43,015 posts, read 76,510,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
i dont know about any of those, but have you looked into Brampton Moores? its a pretty good deal
Seconded! Great setting and location too.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:42 AM

36 posts, read 182,806 times
Avoid Hermitage at Beechtree!!! I lived there a few years ago and it was awful. The management is incompetent. They'll promise you the world until you sign the lease, then they could care less about you.

Hermitage at Beechtree Apartment Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Cary apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com

Old 07-29-2007, 08:24 AM

188 posts, read 1,142,113 times
Default Check out Westover Hills and Marquis at Silverton

We checked out all those apartments you mentioned when we searched four years ago and these two were far and away better. Their location is great and they include full sized washer and dryers in the unit as opposed to just a hook up. My brother-in-law is moving into the Marquis next week and we lived at Westover Hills for two years.

Old 07-29-2007, 01:40 PM

579 posts, read 2,857,429 times
Stay away from Waterford... My friend lived there and they had a scam going where they were making residents pay for the carpets when they moved out. She had a toy poodle that never did anything at all in the apt. The rug was not stained at all and they went in there with a black light and said the dog ruined the rug when they saw the stains with the black light. Well duh... I can't imagine what you'd really see on an apartment carpet with a black light! She had to pay $600 just to move out.

I had rented at Harrison Grande which is managed by Drucker and Falk but it's no longer called that. It's on the corner of Harrison and Maynard. We loved it there and they were really great about everything. I had 3 dogs and I really did owe them a new rug but they refunded my deposit anyway.

I have known a few people who lived at Avalon Peaks in Apex (right on the border of Cary off of US1) and they loved it there and thought there service and facilities were excellent.

Good luck!

Old 01-26-2008, 08:49 PM

38 posts, read 145,150 times
Question Cary Apartments

Any updated responses to the original post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary