Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2007, 10:12 AM
mdm mdm started this thread

78 posts, read 386,901 times

Advertisements

Just wondering if anyone has been to this new salon. It's in Cary on High House & 55.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2007, 09:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,951 times
The new salon owner/stylist, Angie, has been cutting my hair for over 14 years, and she is the best!!! Maybe I am a little bit biased, because she also happens to be my wife, but I can tell you that she has owned salons in NC, Japan, and AK, and has enjoyed a tremendous following and reputation everywhere she has been. We had to move every few years becasue of my military service, but she was up and running and extremely busy within just a few months after every move we made. I am now retired from the service, and we just recently relocated to Cary in order to be nearer to her family.

The salon opened June 19th under our ownership. We have 4 stylists, and also a new esthetician and new receptionist on staff. We have also done some major remodeling of the space, and have added some new product lines. Please come and meet Angie and the rest of the staff. I am very sure you will be pleased with your service. Call (919) 303-7775 and ask for Angie.

Jon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary