Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 12:26 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,042 times

Advertisements

Oh well then ignore my ramblings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 07:07 PM

7 posts, read 16,439 times
My husband and I just moved to NC and we both work close to that address. We are currently staying at the Briar Creek apartments. The apartment is very nice. Quite large compared to the places we have lived in the Boston area and for a lot less. We are across the street from all the shopping you would need0 groceries, books, furniture, etc. We are also right off of 540. It takes about 10 minutes to get to work. PM me if you want to know more! Good luck with your move.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:12 PM

75 posts, read 413,949 times
Brier Creek is a great location to commute to the Davis Drive bldgs...and it is very convenient to a lot of other places. Great places for someone new to the area.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:52 PM

1 posts, read 2,191 times
I can help with the Davis Dr. location for an out of towner. The location is south of I40 in toward Morrisville, not north of I40 in Durham. I was just there last week for Fidelity.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:18 PM

1,489 posts, read 5,694,803 times
I'll add in that Brier Creek is a great central location while you are looking for a permanent place. There is also tons of stuff close by. You might also want to look at apartment complexes in South Durham. There are a ton right there off of 55 and 54, and down by Southpoint Mall.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:11 PM

2 posts, read 11,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armo View Post
Hi everyone!!!

I live in Boston, MA, but I'll move to Durham, NC in the last week of September with my husband and my newborn.

I want you to help me to suggest any safe neighbourhood very close to this address: 627 Davis Drive, Durham, NC. This is my husband's workplace address and I try to find any townhome or apartment for rent very close to that address.

Moreover, if you have any ideas or advice which can help me to choose the best please let me know.

I am eager to read any comment and any suggestion regarding the palce its surrounding and many more.

I'll wait for your replies.
Regards, Armo.
Hi Armo,

I don't know about the area except that I don't think it's dangerous. It's very near Research Triangle Park (and it's in Morrisville, not Durham). You could try Colonial Village (the one near RTP), which is a nice apartment complex, but there isn't much around it. It will be a big change from Boston (That's where I'm from! btw; my mother and I are living here in Durham and we are both Armos from Boston). When you get here, go to the Neomonde Cafe for some good middle eastern food (in Morrisville and in Raleigh). It will feel more like home! Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary