Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 10:26 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighLass View Post
You can consider the SE end of Wake Forest, have kids in Wake Forest schools and go into Wendell the backroads way..pretty easy commute, 20 mins, lite traffic, ok barely any some days. Or, live in Knightdale and choose from East Wake MS or Wendell MS. We also have magnet school options. There are some very nice subdivisions south of 64 business on big country lots and the homes are in your price range. Wendell is a nice little town also. My child will go to Wendell MS transferring from Wake Forest. I am very pleased with what Ive heard so far and my interaction with the school.
Parrish Realty in Knightdale/Wendell has been in this area forever. You could call and chat with one of their realtors about your options...they know Eastern Wake very well.

I agree re: Parrish. Good grief, I went to school with Renee. Elementary, even.

LOL!

(I used to live in Zebulon when I was a wee meh)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 10:50 PM

13,966 posts, read 24,143,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
I agree re: Parrish. Good grief, I went to school with Renee. Elementary, even.

LOL!

(I used to live in Zebulon when I was a wee meh)

That's HILARIOUS and worthy of rep points!!!

Oh poop! The system won't let me give you rep points until I spread them around. ugh!!!!

Old 05-19-2011, 11:17 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnc2mbfl View Post
That's HILARIOUS and worthy of rep points!!!

Oh poop! The system won't let me give you rep points until I spread them around. ugh!!!!
I repped you for the thought.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:10 AM

4 posts, read 5,601 times
Thanks for all the great help.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:07 AM

6 posts, read 5,387 times
Hi;
I'm running to a job in Wendell.
I've seen houses to rent about 900$
Can anyone tell me the average cost for water, electricity, waste taxes... city taxes?
Thanks

Old 08-09-2011, 08:42 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,866,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro.m.r View Post
Hi;
I'm running to a job in Wendell.
I've seen houses to rent about 900$
Can anyone tell me the average cost for water, electricity, waste taxes... city taxes?
Thanks
If you are renting, you won't be paying property tax on the home as the owner covers it. You will property tax on cars you own. Utilities - water, electric, trash, all depend on the size/age of your house, type of a/c and heat. Roughly $40 for water month unless it's included in the rent. electric $80 to $120 mt, trash pick up if not in the city, $45 month? gas/petrol is currently $3.70 gal. Hope this helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary