Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2011, 12:02 PM

97 posts, read 383,805 times

Advertisements

How do I find out who are the top agents? We are interested in finding the top sellers in NW Raleigh to list our home.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 01:40 PM

34,091 posts, read 82,482,448 times
I bet that the "NC Association of Realtors" has announced awards that sound like that.
Of course it might be a set up like little league is now where all the kiddies get a trophy.

Old 09-11-2011, 02:11 PM

10,728 posts, read 22,726,994 times
They used to publish lists of local agents by sales, annually--have you Googled? I suspect some of the RE agents on this board may have contacted you already

Old 09-12-2011, 07:38 PM

1,277 posts, read 3,536,200 times
That is an interesting question -- do the homes in your neighborhood seem to sell to local buyers or to buyers from out of town? And then I would like at the agents that match your real estate -- since some seem to be good at attracting local buyer interest versus agents that attract buyers from out of town/relocation type stuff.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:19 PM

3,155 posts, read 10,727,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish33 View Post
How do I find out who are the top agents? We are interested in finding the top sellers in NW Raleigh to list our home.

Thanks!
Hmmm... would top selling be defined by number of houses sold or in terms of $$ amount of total sales?

Personally I would want to know the top sellers in my list price bracket. I could care less if a realtor has sold 100 $1 million dollar houses. That's a different market than I'm in.

Just something to think about...

Old 09-12-2011, 08:45 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,140,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois View Post
They used to publish lists of local agents by sales, annually--have you Googled? I suspect some of the RE agents on this board may have contacted you already
This was my original question but it wasn't answered so I found it, myself. Real Estate Agents are NOT ALLOWED to solicit business by DMs. I thought this might be helpful for others to know since it came up in a post:

Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Create a free business profile by going to //www.city-data.com/profiles/add and fill out your forum profile instead. Do not include links to your websites, MLS listings, etc. in your posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs.

Vicki
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary