U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 07:44 PM

184 posts, read 763,763 times

Advertisements

Does any one know what stores/services are scheduled to open in this shopping center? In an earlier post someone was kind enough to post the developers web site, it lists the Harris Teeter, a salon and a few banks, however, this shopping center looks to be fairly large and I'm wondering if any of the other tenants have been announced?? Does anyone have any additional information about what is scheduled to open??
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 09:29 AM

140 posts, read 1,606,186 times
If you're talking about "Cary Towne Center", a mall at Walnut and Maynard, I think that place looks like it's heading downhill.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:44 AM

184 posts, read 763,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanedavid View Post
If you're talking about "Cary Towne Center", a mall at Walnut and Maynard, I think that place looks like it's heading downhill.
No, I was referring to the new shopping center that is scheduled to open soon along carpenter fire station near Cary Park and cameron Pond and weycroft subdivisions.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:50 AM

2 posts, read 14,347 times
Default Cary Park Town Center- what stores are comming to this center??

Well, in addition to what you have listed, Google search shows a brand-new family/cosmetic dental office( Welcome to AmberlyFamilyDentistry.com, Morrisville, NC......... ) being built, scheduled for Jan 2008 opening.

I have also heard there may be a salons, and deli opening shops.

Just by driving around that place, I think it will be a very convenient retail location for Amberly/Cary Park residents people.

I wonder if any restaurants are moving in; I am sure there will be a few. Any ideas??

regards
THR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME43 View Post
Does any one know what stores/services are scheduled to open in this shopping center? In an earlier post someone was kind enough to post the developers web site, it lists the Harris Teeter, a salon and a few banks, however, this shopping center looks to be fairly large and I'm wondering if any of the other tenants have been announced?? Does anyone have any additional information about what is scheduled to open??

Old 11-18-2007, 01:12 PM

8,269 posts, read 23,674,114 times
They're getting ready to completely re-do the Cary Towne center mall on Walnut and Maynard.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:00 PM

1,395 posts, read 4,785,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamishra View Post
They're getting ready to completely re-do the Cary Towne center mall on Walnut and Maynard.
Do you know what their plans are? The place looks awful imo. I mean the mall is OKAY, but the bathrooms are horrid! I hate that mall. We need something nicer & bigger here.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:54 PM

3,124 posts, read 12,075,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyCrash View Post
Do you know what their plans are? The place looks awful imo. I mean the mall is OKAY, but the bathrooms are horrid! I hate that mall. We need something nicer & bigger here.
That is what is going to happen. It's an old mall....it's just time to remodel to keep up with their other properties.

Cary is too rich and big a market for the mall to 'die'....it wouldn't be in their best business interest.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:39 AM

16 posts, read 69,015 times
I think it only makes sense for them to remodel the mall! have they seen Southpoint? Brier Creek? Also, Crabtree mall in raleigh is being remodeled to keep up with other properties. Town of Cary it's time for you to step up your game! Durham is looking so much better right now!

Old 12-04-2007, 09:56 AM

2,135 posts, read 7,254,578 times
I think the Cary mall is fine. It just needs a little updating and renovating. The floorplan doesn't thrill with all the spokes. But it has quite a few anchor stores. I don't see how it can be turned into a Southpoint. Durham is not that far away. How can you have another mall on that scale so close with Nordstroms, etc?

Old 05-19-2010, 06:24 PM

5 posts, read 19,228 times
I live in the area and just heard that there will be a Mcdonalds and a subway there soon. My personal opinion is that we really don't need a Mcdonalds, but does anyone know if there are plans for anything else in this shopping center?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary