Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:51 PM

20 posts, read 88,973 times

Advertisements

Celebration Family Church is on Gresham Lake Rd (off of Capital blvd).
The worship is very free and there seem to be a lot of ministry programs for everyone. Like I said before the people there are very friendly and it is a multicultural church.... the way Heaven will be.
I've heard of Charisma Church, but never been to it. Will give it some consideration.
Have you been to Crosspointe church? I've never been but have heard some of the sermons online. AWESOME teaching. I may pay a visit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 04:22 PM

19 posts, read 78,491 times
Unfortunately Crosspointe is about 50 minutes from my house. Don't think that would be an option for us. We live in Clayton. Kinda wished we would have moved closer to Raleigh. Seems like everything is so far away.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:53 PM

oh ok.. i got it. well your best bet may be to find something in the Clayton and Garner area.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:06 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluehrs1 View Post
Unfortunately Crosspointe is about 50 minutes from my house. Don't think that would be an option for us. We live in Clayton. Kinda wished we would have moved closer to Raleigh. Seems like everything is so far away.
We just moved to Clayton 4 weeks ago and haven't found a church yet. We came from Northern NJ and we loved our home church the Hawthorne Gospel Church
This church was full of life with singing, instrumental music, big screen tvs and wonderful sermons. The thing that really got me was watching these young kids of every age get up on stage and sing and praise about Jesus. They also have VBS classes for our kids which were great. I hope to find something similar here.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:32 AM

246 posts, read 626,955 times
I'll be the second to say I attend Vintage 21.

We are a growing church with large population for college students. We try to make it inviting to followers, doubters and seekers. I was in the midst of a spiritual exploration when I first came to the church and it help me grow.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:10 PM

Jeannie and tluehrs, I found the following churches online: Hope Church of Clayton and West Clayton Church of God... both are in Clayton. Just thought you might want to look into those churches. Both have their own website.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:39 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagman View Post
Jeannie and tluehrs, I found the following churches online: Hope Church of Clayton and West Clayton Church of God... both are in Clayton. Just thought you might want to look into those churches. Both have their own website.
thank you dagman.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:48 PM

I've been listening to some of the online sermons from Crosspointe Church.
The teachings are great. I'm interested in visiting this church. Can anyone tell me if this church Is it a multicultural church?
I know it's a strange question to ask, but my inquiring mind want to know. Thanks.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 PM

19 posts, read 78,491 times
Jeannie, I sure hope you don't have the same problem we've had in finding a home church. It's been 2 years for us. I've come to the realization that we're NOT going to find a church like what we had up north. I've just decided to go to a church where our daughter is content with (she's 19). If she's happy and being fed spiritually, I'll just shut up and go. I don't mean to sound discouraged but I guess I still get a little "home sick" for what we had. I do love it down here, but this has been extremely difficult for us. God is in control and he will see us (and you) through this!

Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 PM

3 posts, read 7,504 times
Default Spirit-Filled Church

We love Crosspointe in Cary, NC. Crosspointe: Main Page. Check them out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary