Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2012, 03:32 PM

1,907 posts, read 3,227,149 times

Advertisements

So I was at Shanes Rib Shack last weekend picking up some food for the game to take to my in-laws. When I asked the waitress what all the construction was out front. It is a huge area, they have roped and fenced off there up on the hill in the Poyner Place shopping Center above Triangle Towne Center. She replied a Toys R Us. I was floored because I know the one at Crabtree closed several years ago.

Would'nt mind see one in North Raleigh somewhere, to my knowledge the one in Cary still exists. But for much of Northen Wake that's a needless hike to make.

Has anyone else heard this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 01:52 PM

826 posts, read 1,931,989 times
Apparently it will be a combo Toys and Babies R Us that will open in October.

New Babies?R?Us to open in North Raleigh - Triangle Business Journal

Old 03-11-2012, 05:54 PM

9,680 posts, read 27,153,963 times
I heard from a manager in the current Babies R Us that the new store will be on the side of the street with Dick's not next to Shane's.

Ground prep is going on there too.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
The Babies R Us store on Capital has gone downhill terribly! I went over there twice to get baby gifts and it was dirty and I was not impressed.

There is a brand new Buy Buy Baby in Morrisville (could have a Cary address). It is a gorgeous store and you can use your 20% off coupons from Bed Bath & Beyond! And...they will take Babies R Us coupons, as well!

Vicki

Old 03-12-2012, 05:59 AM

9,680 posts, read 27,153,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
The Babies R Us store on Capital has gone downhill terribly! I went over there twice to get baby gifts and it was dirty and I was not impressed.

There is a brand new Buy Buy Baby in Morrisville (could have a Cary address). It is a gorgeous store and you can use your 20% off coupons from Bed Bath & Beyond! And...they will take Babies R Us coupons, as well!

Vicki
Since that location is soon history, can't expect too much there anymore.

Marshall's on Capital was like that before it moved near BJ's club.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:02 AM

4,023 posts, read 3,796,651 times
The one in Cary (CrossRoads) went way downhill (they even had a couple of letters on the sign blinking or unlit for months, which gave it that seedy motel look from outside) but somewhat recently has rebounded a bit. Looks better inside and out when I was there last (maybe a month ago).

Old 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM

502 posts, read 1,654,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnfan View Post
I heard from a manager in the current Babies R Us that the new store will be on the side of the street with Dick's not next to Shane's.
According to the site plan it will be by Shane's. The last few pages get straight to the point. Site plan

Across the street on the Dick's side (it's wooded now. Triangle Town Blvd dead ends into it) will an apartment complex. Site plan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary