Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 06:34 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,738,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDUBiker View Post
Definitely! Just depends on your schedule, priorities, disposable income, and interest in learning (or not) a new skill. I've been on both sides before and as I get older and now that I have a 4 year old, I find I hire out more than DIY in the past.
Also my painter sprayed my dining room 3 coats of red it looks so smooth no imperfections and he painted the stained crown and chair rail white caulked every crack he's a perfectionist. We've never used a paint sprayer and I know we don't have the patience for the trim work so for us yes a much better job using a professional.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2013, 11:54 AM

15 posts, read 35,021 times
Can you send me this painter's details.

thanks

Old 09-07-2015, 12:37 PM

1 posts, read 728 times
Blue Hill Painting LLC is the best I have found. They don't collect any money upfront and you only pay when you are completely satisfied with the job. Great company to work with. They did a great job on my entire exterior... tell them Raymond Ward referred you. Blessings!

Old 09-05-2016, 07:54 PM

3,239 posts, read 3,541,875 times
These guys did my basement drywall, trim and painting a few years ago. The drywall was miraculous how fast they were. Their painting, while not cheap, was very thorough. He would shine a light up against the wall and if he didn't like how the finish had turned out, would re-mud the parts he didn't like, then repaint that wall. Three years later, the paint job still looks amazing.

Pro-Finishes | Raleigh, NC 27609

Old 09-05-2016, 09:20 PM

339 posts, read 318,869 times
this place is GREAT for learning about good services, has anybody ever used Serpaco painting?

Old 09-06-2016, 06:22 AM

770 posts, read 2,754,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastdash View Post
this place is GREAT for learning about good services, has anybody ever used Serpaco painting?
Wast he an undercover cop at one time???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary