Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 05:01 PM

114 posts, read 326,997 times

Advertisements

Just saw that BadDaddy's Burger Bar coming to Park West Village in Morrisville next to Stone Movie Theatre.

Park West Village - Directory

BadDaddysBurgerBar

Looks like a fun place to grab some food, they have 3 locations in the Charlotte area, but look to be coming to the Raleigh area with 2 locations. 1 in Raleigh and 1 in Morrisville.

Great to see some new places coming to the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 06:38 PM

9,145 posts, read 14,764,276 times
Looks interesting.

And soon the law will allow us to be able to get burgers medium again!

Old 07-25-2012, 08:10 PM

114 posts, read 326,997 times
Default And Noodles and Company, Park West Village, Morrisville

From the same website I also see Noodles and Company is also coming to Park West Village in Morrisville

Noodles & Company

Old 07-25-2012, 10:39 PM

69 posts, read 177,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Looks interesting.

And soon the law will allow us to be able to get burgers medium again!
I thought you could cook the burgers less than well done if you ground the meat on site?

Old 07-26-2012, 04:54 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,764,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beane View Post
I thought you could cook the burgers less than well done if you ground the meat on site?
Many places don't and I read something a few months back that said while many people thought that was the case, evidently the health dept was starting to crack down. I honestly don't know the truth.

But the rules that go into effect in Sept have more stringent rules regarding storage of hot and cold foods and a provision that burgers can be cooked to temp as long as there are warnings on the menu about eating undercooked foods, which many places that serve fish already put on the menu.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:04 AM

523 posts, read 1,326,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beane View Post
That's a myth - NC law requires all ground beef to be cooked to 155F regardless of where it's ground (see #5 on this list, for example.) Like Sherifftruman mentioned, though, the rules change soon, so you'll be able to order burgers cooked like you want 'em!

Looking forward to trying this place, since it looks like it might be similar to the Burger Lounge, my favorite burger joint in San Diego. Been missing that since I moved back here.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:44 PM

455 posts, read 918,947 times
I'm confused. Every time I order a burger at any restaurant I get it medium. The discussion here makes it sound like that's not possible.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:45 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,239,150 times
Fat Daddy's on Glenwood is very good.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:17 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by techshuffle View Post
Just saw that BadDaddy's Burger Bar coming to Park West Village in Morrisville next to Stone Movie Theatre.

BadDaddysBurgerBar

Looks like a fun place to grab some food, they have 3 locations in the Charlotte area, but look to be coming to the Raleigh area with 2 locations. 1 in Raleigh and 1 in Morrisville.

Great to see some new places coming to the area.

Park West is really filling up with some interesting places. Amazingly, they are shoehorning a Chili's in next to Travinia, onto a piece of land that's fairly small. Found that out from the bartender the other night at Travinia.

I've been to the BadDaddy's in Charlotte -- the burgers are definitely good. With BurgerFi now open near Bonefish, and my all-time fav (Abbey Road) right down the road, I literally have three outstanding burger places to choose from all less than 3 miles from the house!

Old 07-28-2012, 06:54 PM

71 posts, read 180,620 times
That part of the center w/ Travinia is already so busy. There is already no where to park on the weekend nights, and now to squeeze Chili's in there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary