Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2013, 08:55 PM

7 posts, read 7,741 times

Advertisements

Hello, I have lived in CT my entire life and need a change! I will graduate with my masters in Clinical Social Work in May '13 and would like to move to the Raleigh area soon after. I know there are many hospitals in the area, but wondering if anyone can reccommend social service agencies I should apply to as well? Also, I am a single female in my early 30's and would love to meet a great man to settle down with so, any suggestions on the best place to live where I'm not too isolated would be appreciated. I will be leasing/renting to start and do not want to pay more than $800 and would love walking trails,pool,gym,etc. Obviously safety is also supper important as a single female. Lastly, a non-denominational Christian church is another thing I'm looking for. I've heard of Summit Church...is that any good? Any other churches with singles groups or things I can get involved in to meet people. Feeling a little anxious and interested in any feedback people can offer! Thanks SO much!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 09:19 AM

563 posts, read 956,178 times
Please see the sticky on top of the forum //www.city-data.com/forum/ralei...des-photo.html for information.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:39 AM

9,680 posts, read 27,165,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBound33 View Post
Hello, I have lived in CT my entire life and need a change! I will graduate with my masters in Clinical Social Work in May '13 and would like to move to the Raleigh area soon after. I know there are many hospitals in the area, but wondering if anyone can reccommend social service agencies I should apply to as well? Also, I am a single female in my early 30's and would love to meet a great man to settle down with so, any suggestions on the best place to live where I'm not too isolated would be appreciated. I will be leasing/renting to start and do not want to pay more than $800 and would love walking trails,pool,gym,etc. Obviously safety is also supper important as a single female. Lastly, a non-denominational Christian church is another thing I'm looking for. I've heard of Summit Church...is that any good? Any other churches with singles groups or things I can get involved in to meet people. Feeling a little anxious and interested in any feedback people can offer! Thanks SO much!
One of our gym pals switched to Summit and loves it.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:05 AM

90 posts, read 192,872 times
Stay up north, Yankee! (Just kidding!)

I'd suggest finding the job first before moving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary