Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2013, 02:51 PM

59 posts, read 132,090 times

Advertisements

I am getting a new (Large) phone soon, and would like to find a belt holster that works well with it. The best way I find is to actually try them in person. For some reason, the model I am looking at has very few horizontal belt holsters where you pull the phone forward instead of up (at least from what I can find online).

Other than the typical mall kiosk, does anyone know of a good place with a large variety of options to try in the Cary/Apex and even Raleigh area? Good prices are also a good plus. I know there is one in the Cary Town Center mall (Store not Kiosk), but was looking for even better options.

I was actually surprised I got no hits when searching for this on the forum, though I may have used the wrong criteria. I thought "Cell Phone Accessories" would be good....

Any tips would be appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 03:48 PM

2,464 posts, read 4,163,456 times
On the weekend, try the Fairgrounds Flea Market. There are a few accessories dealers there. The one inside the long white building with the terracotta roof will have the most. Those same people also have a store in Triangle town Center that is open 7 days a week. Not only will they have the biggest selection, their prices are closer to online prices. The major service providers and stores like Best Buy, Radio Shack etc charge 2-4x as much for the same stuff.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM

59 posts, read 132,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigKahunaNC View Post
On the weekend, try the Fairgrounds Flea Market. There are a few accessories dealers there. The one inside the long white building with the terracotta roof will have the most. Those same people also have a store in Triangle town Center that is open 7 days a week. Not only will they have the biggest selection, their prices are closer to online prices. The major service providers and stores like Best Buy, Radio Shack etc charge 2-4x as much for the same stuff.
Ah thank you. I had not even thought about the Flea Market. I am going to have to check them out. And I agree wholeheartedly about prices at the big box stores.

Old 01-12-2013, 06:55 AM

2,464 posts, read 4,163,456 times
Yeah big box stores will charge $25 for a phone charger or protective case! You can buy them online for $2.50-10. I don't think I've ever bought phone accessories at Best Buy, etc. They are ridiculously overpriced. But I have bought a few things from the Pro Wireless store in Triangle Town Center or at their flea market store. I bought a windshield suction mount holder one time, and it wouldn't stick, so I took it back and they exchanged it for a similar model....no questions asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary