Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 06:36 PM

4 posts, read 8,641 times

Advertisements

I am looking for the best apartments in Wake Forest, 2 bedrooms under 900. I realize this is a difficult task, and I have done some of my own looking. I just want to get someone else's viewpoint. Thanks. siennawright
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2007, 04:41 AM

2,835 posts, read 7,343,126 times
When we moved to the area over 4 years ago we stayed at Caveness Farms apartments. The place was very nice with a lot of amenities. Not sure what a 2 bedroom apartments is going for these days there but worth the look. It convenient to shopping, restaurants, and Route 1. Here is their website. Good luck!
Caveness Farms Apartments - Overview (broken link)

Old 11-08-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Caveness Farms

We actually saw the place yesterday, and were going to take apt. 859. Subsequently, they found that our income did not meet their guideline... Because I have been sick and haven't been working. We offered to pay upfront, but they still won't rent to us. Back to the drawing board! We are putting more pressure on the realtor that is selling our home, to help us with our rental, prior to our buying new. Hopefully that will work!! Otherwise, we may need to reconsider our realtor. Debbe, are you listening? Thanks for your reply... sienna

Old 11-08-2007, 09:48 AM

1,540 posts, read 5,563,693 times
Hopefully your realtor will be able to help you find something. At Caveness Farms were you willing to pay for all of the months you'll be there? I do know of another apartment complex that does a 3 month etc lease. You can try Six Forks Station on the corner of Strickland and Six Forks. I have put a couple people in there. I know it's not Wake Forest but maybe you need to broaden your search. That is just a hop skip anda jump from WF, just hop on 540.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:58 AM

Sienna,

Please understand about ethics with other agents. You are under a buyer agency agreement with another agent, and based on code of ethics with the real estate board, I can't get involved with another agents client, or would I want to, and would hope other agents would do the same. I didn't know that you were working with another agent and apologize for that. I do however wish you the best, and like everyone else on here will give my opinion on apartment rentals, areas, restaurants, etc when I know something just to inform everyone.

Have a great day and best of luck to you.

Debbie

Old 11-09-2007, 12:09 PM

Hey Debbie,
Thank you for explaining the buyer agency agreement. I wasn't knowledgable of the "buyer's agreement". I didn't sign anything with the realtor, but do understand that since I sold my home with a realtor, it would stand to reason that I would buy a home with the same realtor. Thank you for the information on the code of ethics. I hope that you will continue to express your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions on city data, for I do find them helpful.
sienna

Old 11-09-2007, 05:52 PM

Your welcome Sienna. I do hope that you find something soon. I'm sure that you will. Keep us posted, and have a great weekend.

Regards,

Debbie

Old 11-09-2007, 06:21 PM

9,680 posts, read 27,165,555 times
We live in Caveness Farms' sister property, Northridge Crossings, close to WF.

Our 2BR rents for $830.

Try calling the office at 919-875-0090.

Old 11-10-2007, 08:53 AM

5 posts, read 10,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siennawright View Post
I am looking for the best apartments in Wake Forest, 2 bedrooms under 900. I realize this is a difficult task, and I have done some of my own looking. I just want to get someone else's viewpoint. Thanks. siennawright
There are a few apt complex in Wake Forest-call the chamber of commerce or the Town Hall(554-6100).
Good luck.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:25 AM

Thank you for your help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary