U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2013, 11:23 AM

1,357 posts, read 3,789,072 times

Advertisements

I would love to get some recommendations for doulas and birthing classes in the Triangle area (though I will be giving birth in Harnett county which makes things a bit harder). I would love to have a 'one stop shop'... someone who provides both services so we can get to know her well, but I'm finding that isn't very easy to come across. Also, leaning more towards the Bradley method but open to others. You can feel free to DM me!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2013, 12:22 PM

494 posts, read 785,745 times
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trian...7539539?v=wall

Laura Conrad taught us the Bradley Method for the birth of our first. I thought she did a great job. It looks like she either now does Doula services as well or is connected to a Doula. Personally, my births were always so fast, I couldn't have used a doula :-). Laura did such a good job explaining the birth process that with all three of mine we were able to labor at home and just show up the hospital for the actual birth.

We used the midwives at Triangle OB/GYN near Western Wake Med.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary