Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 02:13 PM

1,395 posts, read 5,083,501 times

Advertisements

Anyone know what's going in there as far as stores & whatnot?

This is all I could find online:
Quote:
And finally, at the developing Stonebridge Village shopping center at Kildaire Farm and Ten-Ten Roads in Cary, a small update. Crews have started clearing land, with a plan to have most of the 33,000 square feet of store space ready for the tenants this fall. It looks like the Harris Teeter anchor is planning to open in summer or fall of 2009. So far the only other tenants that have been named are the Pantry (which would mean a gas station, likely a Kangaroo) and a BB&T bank
from: newsobserver.com |Taking Stock - Lots of news to share...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2007, 07:24 PM

101 posts, read 594,333 times
I live right down the road and I have heard also that a Harris Teeter is going in but the center looks to have a lot of small to medium sized retail spaces. I just don't see the space built or allocated for the Harris Teeter. Nothing the size or looks of a supermarket or for that matter, a gas station is up yet. There is one sign up for Allstate Insurance but that is it.

Oh, I also heard a Starbucks is going in.

Taryn

Old 11-19-2007, 06:19 AM

677 posts, read 1,903,066 times
Default Stonebridge

Here is more information from an October Sue Stock article:

"In Cary, finally there are some answers about what's going into the new Stonebridge Village center at Kildaire Farm and Ten Ten roads.

The Harris Teeter anchor will open in late 2008 or early 2009. BB&T and The Pantry will open a bank branch and a gas station. And Cinelli's Italian Restaurant, Allstate, Red Nails, Urgent Care of Cary and Allen Tate Realtors have signed"

Old 11-19-2007, 08:03 AM

I've never tried Cinellis. I hope it's good! I did hear also that a Starbucks is going in. I'm not a coffee drinker so I guess that didn't stick in my head.

That poor hidden gas station across the way near Walgreens is probably in for it with an addition of another one at that intersection.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:59 PM

5,743 posts, read 17,596,866 times
As of December 10th, here is the tenant list:

http://www.1stcarolinaproperties.com/portal/images/stories/properties/stonebridge_villas/siteplan.pdf (broken link)

I'm praying for a GOOD sandwich/salad restaurant so that we don't have to drive up to Crossroads every weekend.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:02 PM

Whatever is going on over there seems to be going slow. Thanks for the updated list of tenants.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:43 PM

5,743 posts, read 17,596,866 times
I think that real estate development, in general, seems to be going slower lately. My wife and I went for a walk on Sunday in that new subdivision across the street from Crowder Park on Ten-Ten. Homes there probably start in the upper $500K's. The place was a ghost town. A year ago, a subdivision like that would be so noisy. . . . air nailers, Mariachi music blaring from boom boxes, etc. . . even on a Sunday.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:50 PM

Thanks for the update! I have been wondering where in the heck a Harris Teeter was going to fit in there and now I see that it is in a space not yet built. Cinelli's will be good. Realtor, Allstate, not so exciting.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:58 AM

133 posts, read 331,338 times
According to the latest on their website, a Dunkin Donuts is going up next to the gas station, Fanstastic Sam's is going in next to the nail place and a Japenese/Sushi restaurant is also going in somewhere. No listing or mention of Starbucks at all.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:41 PM

We saw a "Dunkin Donuts coming soon" sign for a short while, then when it came down I imagined that somebody confused about where the DD was going in. A new one has opened on 55 so I just figured we'd lost ours. I sure don't need one so close...so much harder to stay away

A decent restaurant is what I'm hoping for! Now it looks like no Cinelli's but Genki Japanese/Sushi Restaurant instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary