Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:43 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnfan View Post
Glad you made a sale on such a dreary day.

As you know, I'm an advocate of renting but would never try to convince someone that renting is right for all families.

Hope you end 2007 on a roll and have a very prosperous 2008.
SF...you have made a decision based on your situation. You and I have discussed this. I realize not everyone WANTS to buy. Well, I realize it NOW. Seriously, it just never occured to me that someone would prefer to rent over buy but I understand. I have no complaints with you cuz you know if I do, I'll tell ya! There are people that come on this forum asking about rentals and you help them. I appreciate that you DO help them. However, some of the people on here don't help. They are here to stir up trouble and problems and I feel like thats not what this forum is all about.

Thanks for your congrats. It actually was somewhat sunny in the area around Morrisville that we were at today but even if it wasn't...we had fun in the car!!!

Thanks for your posts. Even when we don't agree...you are pleasant!

Vicki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2007, 08:08 PM

2,135 posts, read 7,657,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaze View Post
Nobody on this thread said buying a home is ALWAYS the right choice. We are sharing why we made that choice ourselves. Everyone is different. Why not allow a thread for people to share positive reasons for their moves? There are plenty of threads to discuss the housing market. This one is for people who have bought to share their reasons. If you don't like the reason I gave, please feel free to tell me in a private message, but remember you know nothing about my overall financial situation. Just please don't hijack this thread with why certain people should not buy. Thank you And Happy Thanksgiving.
Amen! Amen!

We moved here for weather, feature for jobs for network engineers, access to decent size cities. In MA almost everything depends on it's proximity to Boston. The 2nd tier cities are mostly depressed. The housing is very old and and affordable housing = long commutes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary