Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 01:59 PM

2,270 posts, read 9,149,679 times

Advertisements

I posted this in the question about Sunday too, but for those to who don't look both places: The Chatham County Studio Tour. Chatham Studio Tour - Details of this year's Tour

For those in Cary, the Harrison Pointe shopping center at Harrison & Maynard is having an "open house" featuring Santa and a trackless train on Saturday from 2 - 5. My kids loved this last year and it was not crowded at all! Harrison Pointe Shopping Center:: Sales and Events (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2007, 03:26 PM

1,246 posts, read 4,386,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgrl View Post
The Carolina Inn is opening their 12 Days of Christmas display on Sunday:

Maple View Farms egg nog, chocolate milk, fresh baked cookies, and self-guided tours of the Twelve Days of Christmas decorative vignettes. Enjoy performances by hand bell ringers throughout the day.

Fearrington is having their Christmas Market on Sunday as well.

Inspired by the delightful Christmas Markets in Europe, our second annual Holiday Markets in The Fearrington Barn are the perfect place to find unique gifts this holiday season. Discover a fabulous variety of fine crafts, holiday gifts and decorations from local artisans and our charming village shops. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of shopping, great live music, seasonal treats, cookie decorating for the kids, and exquisite holiday decorations in Fearringtonā€™s charming Village Center. Held Sundays, December 2nd and 9th from 1pm-4pm.

Also on Sunday, the Carrboro ArtsCenter is having a Craft and Bake Sale. Good for one-of-a-kind gifts for your favorite people:
carrboro craft and bake
Thanks DC. Fabulous activities right in my back yard that I wasn't aware of.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:49 PM

820 posts, read 2,788,355 times
I'm about to walk out the door and head here: Wild Wing Cafe
Finally another option in Brier Creek besides the Alehouse!

Old 12-01-2007, 11:01 AM

2,135 posts, read 7,657,757 times
Missed the parade this morning, think I will check out Harrison Pointe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary