Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2014, 07:12 PM

35 posts, read 80,484 times

Advertisements

I'll try to keep this short. I have a lease on an apartment starting tomorrow and found out this afternoon that my wife cleaned out our joint account. I am negotiating with her to get just the part of this I need to move into my new apartment tomorrow, but I am not hopeful, certainly in the time frame I have.

My problem is that I have no time. I need to apply for and receive the proceeds of the loan immediately.

I opened an account at the same credit union where our joint account is located, after being assured that there would be no crossover between the two and that privacy would be maintained. My application for a loan there was denied for credit issues from a couple of years ago, when I was laid off.

I am willing to pay a higher interest rate, because of the credit risk for the lender.

I have a good job, but have only been there 4 months, but have continuous employment prior to that.

I have heard the Wells Fargo may have a loan product for those with less than stellar credit, I have also heard that First Citizens Bank has these types of loans.

I haven't ruled out "Loan Companies" either, but I know the rates can be really high.

I'm in west Raleigh, near the border with Cary. Most banks that are open on Saturday are only open till 1:00 PM, so I have very limited time.

I'm looking for specific recommendations please.

Thanks for any and all information.

Dave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary